Clean for 30 days... Help please!! "Probation"

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by 2kushshakur, May 11, 2013.

1. Alright so im new to grasscity and by looking at the forums i've seen a thousand post about drug testing. I have done my research and realized the best way to get clean is to just stop... well it has been a little over a month since the last time i have blazed:mad: but i finally met my probation officer last week and he seemed to like me and said possible drug testing in the first week of june. Im wondering if i smoke just around a gram this weekend will i clean in a couple days? please help! At the moment i am 100% clean.

Btw skinner body fast metabolism

thanks!

2. You can't take a holiday for a weed??? ..........select ya cell!

its true that the stoner gets accustomed to the high effect so that at least 1x time per year taking a month or so off, is well worth the wait, as you get the extra buzz like noobies first time ...lol

But then again it's your life

3. It takes about 30 days for the plant to be compleatly out of your system ( Thats throught A piss tests) But they test for certant levels of pot and other dugs,
    If and thats a big IF they test for a higher level than you MIGHT get away with it.your PO can test you this week and you would come up dirty and if he tests you again next week you will still come up dirty but in next weeks test if your level was lower than this weeks test your PO will just figure you did not smoke because your THC level went down but if it has gone up or stayed the same your busted again...
    My advice is to save your self a lot of trouble and stay clean (as they call it) for a few months till you gain his trust or even better just stay clean for the time you are on probation then you are sure to stay out of jail!!!BTW this>> skinner body fast metabolism dont mean jack!................. but i finally met my probation officer last week and he seemed to like me...............of course he is going to act like he likes you,,that way your drop your gauard....trust me when I tell you he will screw you at the drop of a hat!!!!!! If you smoke a gram this weekend you are busted....If you want to take the chance thats your choice,but dont cry when your sitting in a cell....JUST DONT DO It and you will stay a free man!!!!!!

4. Bro. I wouldn't even risk it if it meant my freedom.

You can wait till after June 1st. I would try and stay as clean as possible. If you smoke this one time and get caught and be able to not smoke or be a free man for possibly years because you smoked that one gram.

IMO : No smoking till after drug test.

5. Grasscity.com Forums > MEDICAL MARIJUANA CULTIVATION > Grow Room Design/Setup > Do It Yourself

Clean for 30 days... Help please!! "Probation"

LOL WAT?!

LMAO I thought the same thing! Oh well, to each his own.

http://www.detoxezpass.com/quick-fix-plus.html

Hope it's a non-supervised urine collection test. Besides that: good luck.

7. Think of it like this.. If you smoke and get caught, you are going to jail and then you are going to have to wait even longer to get back to a regular smoke. 

If you are going to smoke hope and pray that you can get some fake piss in there to use and pray. That is all you can really do because you will test positive for THC. Also remember that probation officers can be dicks and wait for major holidays like New years, 4th July, 4/20 ect and then bust a surprise drug test on you. 

Stay clean until you are done with probation and then go back to doing what you do.

8. Drink enough water to pee clear and you will be fine . I mean drink a lot of water. You should drink as much as possible for several hours before test.

9. not true

10. Take this from someone who just got off ten years probation smoked everyday had test every month I would either just quit for two weeks I have a fast metabolism 14 days is my limit I failed one test in ten Yeats because I thought I could get away with 7 days clean just smoke for a week and stop if our really scared get a drug test and test yourself

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Dude don't smoke are you really risking it? Think about it..what's longer what you have now or even longer ..if he's serious he won't trust u if u fail

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app