Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

clean for 3 weeks.. smoked a gram =/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ericj420, Sep 14, 2012.

1. so i been trying to stay clean for job interviews and i was good for 3 weeks.. i broke this week and smoked about a gram over a 3 day period.. Did i just ruin all 3 weeks of being clean or did I only delay myself a few days? T

Thanks guys..

2. are you a heavy user?

3. ya... blah

4. How dank was the gram?

5. pretty nice.. prob a kush

6. i have quickfix 5.7 in case but its just stressful that way.. im in NY

7. um yes what kinda question is this

8. Yup, it could be in your system for the full month.

9. If ur not a huge stoned then a week or two should b fine. Are u active do u drink a lot of wATer workout?

10. i was a daily smoker for 3 years.. stopped for 3 weeks than cracked and smoked half a blunt over a 3 day period..

11. should i just keep smoking and use quickfix if i need to pass a pre-employment test? ive subbed with a friends pee before so im not a newb..

12. just piss alot and when drinking something drink water.

13. If you have 10+ days until you have to pass.. I wouldn't smoke because you might be able to pass it.

14. its a gram go run a mile your good