Clean air.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mashcat, Feb 12, 2004.

1. I have no experience with growing but my bloke has and he wants to grow.My question is will my house smell bad?He said it wont but he could just be saying that.I have you guys sussed.

2. HIGH All, it depends on what your growing....some stink some don't as much. Good ventilation will help.

3. Your house won't smell bad

It'll smell bloody lovely!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. what do you mean sussed? would we fib to you!
    if the only thing your worried about is the stink then why not go along with it but on the proviso he gets a carbon filter and fan before he plugs the lights in?
    unless hes planning a small grow of 400w or less. you would hardly smell anything off a grow that size
    ;)

5. My mother taught me well.I think he is doing that so I will go easy on him.Cheers!

6. #7 BobbyLee2, Dec 6, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
    Hi, the difference is very big, because you can clean the air of impurities of all kinds of harmful gases such as carbon dioxide, or you can just very strongly filter the air to oxygen and nitrogen in the percentage ratio of 78% -21%, then it will be very clean air, and if you need to clean it, I advise you to read an interesting environmental article on how you can clean the air in your room.

7. This post is from 16 years ago lol

8. She probably found out already I guess:passtheshit:

• Funny Funny x 1