Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clean after 12 days?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by worm404, Jan 23, 2009.

1. I smoked 2 bowls 12 days ago. I haven't smoked for several months before then, and haven't smoked since. I am skinny and have a high metabolism. I took a piss test today and drank a half gallon of water an hour prior... do you think I'll show up clean? Thank you.

2. U might have trace amounts showing up. Just say you were around kids who smoked the other day. You should be fine though.

Good luck =)

3. you'll be fine man. your not gonna fail, your threshold levels might be slightly high. but they cant call a positive on thresholds. you'll pass:hello:

4. no worry at all ur good