Clawing leaves after water

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ReformingRain, Jul 17, 2017.

1. So I'm enetering my 3rd week of flowering. My plants are in 3 and 5 gallon container. The bigger two are in a 5 gallon and the smaller ones I had put in a 3. They were all minimum of 2ft when I made em go 12/12 they were all healthy. So these first 2 weeks I've lost a lot of lower leaves. So I had been watering botanicare bloom for their flowering. 2-3-5 and added floralicious 2-0.8-0.02 and calmag 1-0-0. Some of my plants showed signs of some clawing leaves so I let their water dry out, and now I watered with plain pH'd water and it did it again. Why is it happening and how will it affect the bud growth? Can it be nitrogen toxicity even after I flushed em?

Attached Files:

2. Not nitrogen claw. Let them drink theyll bounce back up. Its simply a drop in oxygen in the roots.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3. The tips were curiling on some of them, here's a better picture. So this curling isn't caused by nitrogen toxicity?

Attached Files:

4. That could be but i wouldnt say 100 until shes dried out. Nitrogen tox isnt tereible especially if you caught it this early. Mearly always have it with organics but catching it early has always lead me to yield large.

Look at this plant she has 8 days left or less thats why shes yellowing nicely. But you can see the tox and you can also see the top bud thats as thick as a childs fist everywhere. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. Also nitrogen tox causes something i call leaf plump. Where the leafs reverse taco and look like theyre very plump rather than flat. Usually seen in lower growth. Nitrogen is super mobile and will hit hardest low then work up.