Claw leaf help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ScallyWag., Mar 21, 2012.

1. One week I will run the PH at the higher end and the next week at the lower end then for the next few weeks at 6.5. As long as you dont let the PH fluctuate more then half a point your usualy fine. I wouldnt suggest doing it unless you have a good digital meter and some previous experience. Like you I learned the basics first before trying something that can be a little more advanced.

2. Yea im still learning things.. You have been the most help to me so far. So thank you for that. A lot of things that can happen, and it could be so many different problems. It is hard for me to identify what they are and how to fix them.

3. Heres a link below to plant problems for reference. I always start out by checking the PH run off, most problems can be related to PH.

Diagnosing Marijuana Cannabis Plant Abuse Problems Charts and Photos

4. she has shown signs of improvement since yesterday the leafs have un curled quite a bit but still new growth very skinny all over the plant. all i have done is ph the water and stoped giving them tap water about 12 days ago heres a couple pics i said id post today cody

claw1.jpg

claw2.jpg

claw3.jpg

shit camera so pics arent the best

5. its also darker then the others it should be the same strain but almost looks like a different plant theres such a difference

6. Funny thing about nutes, a lot of them bring pH down too. Maybe she's just hungry? Looks old enough to start feeding. I may have missed it, but how often are you watering? Are you letting the soil dry out completely before watering? The roots need oxygen and a reason to grow, so make sure you're letting it get good and dry (aka not overwatering).

7. ya he said hes watering every 2 days or so. i have been w8in till pot is light n water wich is about every 3rd day, twice a week. the girl bside her is double the size only difference is the hurtin plant is in a clay pot

8. 2 days seems way too often for a plant that size. The way to tell is you stick your finger in as far as you can. If you feel moisture, check again tomorrow. Underwatering is wicked easy to fix, and they'll tell you when they're thirsty. Overwatering can be much more problematic if it goes on for too long.

9. Good stuff genocide.. I am almost positive my problem is the soil. Off to go get some FF OF rite now. And hopefully ill see an improvement.

10. gl wit new soil

11. when u transplant take it ez on the water ....chek soil ph str8 outa bag

12. u need the ph water tester yo or the new soil waste of money. 1 i was talkin about is for fishtank at wal mart

13. id test ur soil ph meter to like tplat said sumtimes they r shity......take it outside stik in diferent dirt to get diferent reading c how far ur meter actually moves n if u can trust it

14. When i first started I tried out a cheap soil meter and it wasnt that accurate, it was off enough to where I was having PH problems, then I tryed one of those fish tank dropper ones from Waly Mart and the little glass vile that comes with it breaks real easy. I`ve seen some really accurate soil PH meters used at local nurserys and looked them up and they start around $400 and can get up over $1k. If he`s on a budget and cant afford a good ditial meter I have seens these Drop testers in local hydro stores if he`s got one nearby.

Amazon.com: General Hydroponics GH1514 Ph Control Kit: Patio, Lawn & Garden

15. Roger that.. I think the soil tester i have is kind of accurate if i let it sit in the soil for a few hours.. But i did just buy the PH up and down kit with the water tester in it as well.. And just got some fox farm OF and perlite..

I transplanted just now and the soil it was in was pretty muddy and wet. I took off as much of the old soil as i could and put it in the new FF soil.. Should i water? Or let it sit for a day?

16. the hydro shop should have water pens for around 70 n reliable soil meters around 20, i hope there reliable lol

17. im not sure id mist the top so its a lil moist thats it

18. wats the ff soil ph?

19. Im not sure.. It says on the bag it is PH stable and ready to use lol.. So idk untill i let my tester sit in for a few hours.. Also i mixed the soil about 40/60 Perlite/soil