Classical Music?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by lostinthefog, Jan 16, 2004.

?

What do you think of Classical Music?

1. I dig it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Not my cup of tea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Classical music is actually pretty cool. If you give it a chance. There is this one station in chicago that i listen to if everythign else is all commercials, (its 98.7 if u are in chicagoland) It has some really cool stuff. I couldnt tell you any of the names but its just really cool!

2. yeh...some classical is cool, like Carl Orff- Carmina Burana. But usually I like the more repetitive stuff with 2-3 themes in 1 song that are repeated.

3. Classical music runs the gammet of being incredibly boring to exceptionally well done. I don't usually(or ever really) put on classical music, but I do respect a lot of it.

4. ditto

5. Yeah I could never really get into classical music, it's too uh....I can't explain it, even if I need some soothing music to fall asleep to or somethin...doesn't work for me but I too have much respect for it :)

6. I sure dig it. Especially opera. Since I've had this relationship with an Italian woman who worked at the world famous 'Scala' in Milan, I really learned to appreciate it.
    Peace.

7. i have always wanted to go to an opera or symphoney or anything like that. wish we had more of that kinda thing here in our ice village lol. i too enjoy listening to classical music. when things are quiet and i'm alone. or reading. i like to be in a certain mood when i listen to classical. like when i'm schmokin the goods!

Grasscity Deals Near You