classical music.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by amnesiac, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ive got a killer collection of classical music. who here thinks my plants would benefit from listening to my 10 gigs of classical? or maybe my bob marley discography? ive heard death metal can really stunt a plant i was thinking maybe they liked all the classical i listen to:smoking:

2. Keep smoking the weed, it is doing well for you!!

3. I'll have to look around, but I'm pretty sure that heavy metal did best for plant growth.

4. www.thepiratebay.org is really incredible if you know what you want. "someone i know" might have downloaded 10 thousand dollars+ of crap from there. thanks for you kind words tho im sure i deserve them

5. I remember that thread about a year ago. I thought I remember that death metal didnt produce the same quality as silence but I could be wrong. That thread is still on here somewhere

6. i remember reading somewhere that death metal can kill a plant. but theres a saying in spanish that goes "yerba mala nunca muere". directly translating into "bad herbs never die". and i would be surprised if death metal could kill a mj plant. ive got a lot of noise pollution coming from my closet, that 110 lpm air pump is pretty noisy. i do have trouble believing death metal could be anything close to beneficial for any plant at all. no more opinions?