Classic Stoner Tale

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Oz., Jul 15, 2006.

1. So my friend and I smoked a joint and a few bowls outta my bong and damn we were flying high. Then we go over to this girls house and we are chillen watching some movie (i was too high, and too into my food to focus on what was happening). Then this other girl calls and wants to know how to get to this girls house, so we start driving over to this elementary school to meet up with her. Well on our way there we see this like little thing running across the streer and both of us completely baked. My friend yells "dude its a little kid doing summersaults across the street!" and me being stoned automatically agree, and it makes perfect sense, like howcome a little kid wouldnt be doing summersaults across the street. Anyways we finally get near it and realize its a blue bouncy ball! Now we are hella excited, because what stoner wouldnt want a free blue bouncy ball? So we drive near it and it rolls right up to my friends door so he can grab it out the window. We spend the next five minutes discussing how it was an act of God that it rolled right to us, the example my friend used was like it was magnatised to us. haha. Anyways we meet up with this girl and shes following us, we drive by where we picked up the bouncy ball and we see this Dad carrying his like little 4 year old kid, and we could tell they were looking for this ball, because it was like a main road, and the driveway was all steep like it rolled down. So us being real blazed just drive by laughing, so excited we have this ball. We get back to the house and spend 20minutes explaining the story, and everyones laughing because neither of us can tell it right, and we keep interrupting eachother.

Anyways, I just thought it was a classic stoner tale, and it was my favorite story so I decided to share it.

Happy Tokin,
    Oz.

2. Hahaha... I love how even the weirdest explinations make perfect sense when your stoned! hahaha...

but u didnt give the kids ball back? :( I hope he finds you in 14years and kicks your ass..if i lost my ball I'd be pissed!!

3. Well we did contemplate giving it back, but in our stoned state of minds we decided that if we gave it back they'd most likely call the cops on us. Which now makes no sense, but whatever, it was a good day.

4. Can i kick it?

5. Haha nice! You did the kid a favor... now his dad can buy him a new one :)