classic stoner moment

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by specialsteve, Aug 21, 2006.

1. So today im having a good day and me and a buddy are chilling at my house about to blaze. We wanted to hit a bong so I put together a nice little gatorade bottle bong. My neighbors are outside eating dinner so I opt to blaze out the bathroom. As I load up the weed and me and my buddy are just sitting in my bathroom, I see the toilet water is really high. I think nothing of it and smoke a bowl or two with my buddy. Then I start thinking about the toilet and for some reason I think the problem of the toilet would be solved with flushing it. BIG MISTAKE there.

The toilet overflows and starts spewing all over the bathroom floor so I grab all the towels and rugs from the bathroom and try to stop the water from leaking into the carpet of the hallway. Then I get a flashback from a Simpsons episode where Marge threw a paper towel roll into a lake and it absorbs the whole lake. After that quick rememberence i grab the toilet paper roll( kept on top of the toilet) and toss it into the overflowing toilet.

The only thing that it really accomplished was splashing toilet water everywhere and completely wasting a roll of toilet paper. After sopping up all the water I can hear a dripping sound from downstairs. I run downstairs and water is leaking through the floor. I grab a trashcan and try to catch as much water as possible. I run back upstairs and attempt to clean up the bathroom and the whole time my friend is just sitting on the bathroom counter laughing his ass off. After cleaning the bathroom and blazing some more we played some ping pong and went out. A good night in all.
    Thanks for listening to my goofy story.
    Steve

2. LOL... i love that in an emergency situation as such, your adrenaline kicks in and the first thing that happens.... you go into Marge Simpson Mode.

hahaha plus rep for making me LOL at you
    shits so funny

3. Great story man! Loved the paper towel part!

4. Hahahahahaha I totally remember that Simpsons episode. That is some funny shit man.

5. Stoners are so prone to messes...

I remember my friend threw up once after we smoked.... We were in my room and he covers his mouth and it sprays out.. It was like covering the hose a little bit, gives the liquid more velocity. It got everywhere,

6. LOL that really sucks dude. but if i was your friend, i wouldnt have done anything either, it would have been to funny for me.

7. That was fuckin hilarious!!!

8. this happened to my friend...in class one time, when i was in 6th grade.
    sooo weird, yet sooo funny.

9. Good story, I liked the Simpsons joke you mentioned LOL perfect analogy and I could picture you two trying to fix the problem while laughing hystarically :D

Definitely a classic stoner moment

10. hahaha that was very funny.

11. That was an awesome Simpsons episode. Great story man. Haha.

12. That was funny as hell dude! +rep I laughed my ass off.

13. Hahah, Funny as hell.

See ya aient far from me. Ever come down to the D?

14. Me and my buddies are down at Joy Rd. every day. Other then that we mostly chill in the suburbs. Where do you live in Detroit?