Classic Rock

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by kashmir, Apr 30, 2009.

1. Dose Anyone Listen To Classic Rock? If You Do Whats Your Favorite Classic Band Or Song My All Time Favorite Is Led Zeppelin That's The Best Shit To Listen To When Your Stoned or Crossed.

2. love classic rock. my favorite bands are foreinger, boston, the zep, eagles, journey, moody blues, whitesnake, and soo many more.

3. i find that most stoners like classic rock....me...i like PINK FLOYD a lot...fuckin best band ever...but zeppelin, cream/clapton, the beatles, jimi and a few otrhers are also some of my favorites

i wish music that comes out now was half as good as the shit in the late 60's and 70's...back then every song on an album was good...but now maybe one or two songs are good...the last album to come out was RHCP with stadium arcadium...every song except for 2 or 3 was awesome...that was a great album

4. I love classic rock as well. My favorites are Zep, Pink Floyd, Beatles, The Who, Jimi, Tom Petty, GD, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and of course Bob Dylan.

5. I love a lot of everyhting, and I am definitely a fan of what started it all.

Bob dylan, the doors, the beatles, the stones, hendrix, queen, the byrds etc

i like a lot of different stuff, but i like to stick to the dicovery of the eloctronic rock/ guitar age, i think that is when guitar was at its absolute best, ever.