Classic Pickle.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by legalizeme, Aug 19, 2012.

1. So I'm dating this girl for 6 months now. She's really great, helpful, smart, and funny. I love her, etc etc. But we all know that's not why I am here...

Now, I literally haven't been able to get a different girl out of my head for about 2 months now. We dated for like three weeks tops (about 3 months before me and my current girlfriend started), but I was enjoying single life then, and didn't want to have a girlfriend. This girl is like a 10 on my scale, I don't know why I didn't give us a chance, but whatever, it's in the past.

The main problem is that both of us have significant others, and I haven't talked to her in like 5-6 months. I know she's definitely moved on, but I really do think that I would rather be with her than my current girlfriend. This girl smokes, and feels more of my type than my current. I guess writing this out has helped me realize my true feelings, but idk man, I'd just like some feedback. I'm not going to my friends because everyone has big mouths nowadays (and I'm not excluding myself). I know this isn't the most interesting thread, but if you've got something to add, by all means post it. Much appreciated

2. hit her up man to "catch up" maybe she feels the same way

3. Break up with your current girl ...... Stop delaying and find a girl you wanna be with

4. your stringing your girlfriend along break up with her, thn see if anything can happen with the other girls
    but u cant stay with your gf if theres someone else that u like more