Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

classic namron rant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Nov 19, 2002.

1. this isnt even really classic at all..im just gonna tell a story..

this dude got high one day, and then the orange cow came up to his window and asked for a pint of jd..the guy got mad cuz he gave the cow a pint of jd like..just the other day, and he just didnt feel right givin his orange kow a pint of jd everyday...it was like...like the trees had lost their roots..and fell over...but not in a bad way, cuz then they would land on stuff..maybe they just lean down softly..yeah..thats what they should do...my truck..smells like weed....i got an ounce of some kill...good day.

2. That's a rockin' story :D

So.... what happened to the kow in the end??? Smoke enough to kill a horse then come back and FINISH!

3. don't kill horses; they're lucky
    and the cows around here only drink SoCo.

oh, and what's mr. stabby from? he looks familiar...

4. An ORANGE cow, huh?

Nice somewhat-of-a-rant there, Norm!:)

5. yeah..upon not being stoned, i have realized that it is not classic namron at all...but it was a good story

mr stabby is from www.rathergood.com