classes cancelled..hits from the bong...

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Jan 27, 2009.

1. so..i wake up to get ready for school, and the place is covered in ice and a little snow..this is a big deal in arkansas...the whole state is shut down haha..

so i called smoke to tell him it was cancelled..and i came back in and loaded some fresh snow from outside to cool my bong..

:smoke:

so i just finished hitting this bowl..oh man is that smooth..i fucking love wake n bake

anyone else home from school/work???

2. Home everyday man, tokin' fire, swinging brews.

Good to hear you get a relaxed day off.
    I gotta get up at some ungodly fuckin' hour for a fishing trip.

But im excited, gonna rip this snapper n pass out, have a good one bro.

3. I'm here in Kentucky and it's the same here. I've got some smoke, but I'm at my parents because I wrecked my car awhile back and it's easier for my dad to get me back and forth to work from his place, than driving all the way to mine to pick me up. I didn't bring any papers or a pipe, and I only have two cigarettes to smoke/and or pack with weed. Decisions, Decisions. Oh, and the alternator died on his car last night so we couldn't go anywhere anyway. Damn, I wish I was at work or at my house.

Where are you in Arkansas By the way? I used to live there about five years ago.

4. I wish they would cancel school over a little ice and snow here. We have a storm coming in on Thursday I think but it would still take about a foot of snow or deathly ice conditions to get anything cancelled.

Good vibes to you and Smoke today though, I hope you two share many a bong hit on this day.

5. Yea..apparently people here cannot drive worth a shit..there are a ton of wrecks..and one car managed to slide off the interstate into a lake..yes a lake..what a fucking crazy thing to tell your insurance guy

6. Home from school for the week.
    Exams and I only had to write one on Friday.
    So today is hits from the lightbulb vape in my room (I can't smoke inside regularly but a vape + sploof + air freshener is pretty much safeproof).

7. Classes are canceled today at James Madison cause of the storm. Professors can't ascend the mountain with all the ice on the roads.

It got me out of my GCOM presentation so I'm pretty happy. Packing up a nice b-rip right now. Happy holiday!

8. I know, right. We'd need a foot over night on top of some nasty ice for school to get canceled here.

9. My friend's art classes got closed today(you should see some of his work),so were sitting here chillin.Took two Pink Star's and these pills are good i'm coming up now finally,love you guy's!Took a Window pane about 15 minutes after the two roll's.So I am going to be having fun here in a minute,though I must say I have been doing Lsd to much.

Well I'm feeling it guy's computer screen is swirling in and out sometimes,haha.

10. I'm also out for the day!!
    only have about three bowls left so im trying to conserve in case we get iced in for a couple days hahah.
    clonzipams got me feelin alright though :)

too bad the roads are fucked, us arkansans should be blowin trees together today, enjoying our days off!

11. Weird..
    You guys are getting snow storms while in southern Ontario, Canada the sun is finally starting to melt a bit of stuff after an insane battery of snow these past few months.

12. Man the ice wasnt even shit. I dont know why everyone tripped out. Everyone here is a terrible drivers. I have a rear wheel drive mustang and i did just fine! There should be a big confrence for the blades from arkansas to go smoke once every day

13. The ice storm was pretty sad. We waited around Tuesday night for absolutely nothing.

14. no lectures thursday, its my day off, wake and bake day:smoking:
    getting a job next week though

15. xXMelkorXx exactly where in Arkansas are you from i was born in little rock

16. west lr