Clarify this please!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by leftover crack, Jul 15, 2009.

1. #1 leftover crack, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2009
    I haven't got anyone to tell this to so why not a bunch of anonymous people?

Ok i'll start it off like this. 3 years ago I was seeing (not quite dating) my best friends cousin. I really liked her and she was really in to me seeing as she was the one who went out of her way to be around me (things like calling me to wake me up in the morning so we could hang out). For once in my life I felt happy to be with someone who accepted me for me. I should also mention I suffer from an anxiety disorder and A.D.D. Things were awesome with her and enjoyed being around her. In fact, she was the one who told me to ask her out. But I had this bright idea of waiting until the next day (when the fireworks were going to go off) to ask her out. My best friend T, whom I've known since I was 5, came to his cousins house with a few of his friends. This girl, we'll call her A, met my friend C when my best friend T invited him over to her house for the fireworks. Almost instantly she started ignoring me and being all flirty with C. I got frustrated after I slyly mentioned that she was ignoring me. The next day I thought all would be well and we could chill again. So this time I called her. To my surprise, she didn't pick up nor did she say anything to me for a good month or two. Soon after, I found out she started dating C. Seeing as I am close with her whole family I was invited over to her house for some gathering. When I confronted her about why she blew me off just like that she told me a few small words that meant a lot. She said I was too attached to her. And it made me wonder, was she telling the truth or just giving me an excuse? Just like that, she dropped me like a sack of potatoes. It sucked, hardcore and it still does. It's not like i'm obsessed with her its just every time I think of her I feel like shit

I really apologize for the huge ass wall of text. Please don't flame idk what to do anymore.

To this day, for some strange reason, I cannot get her out of my head. After she called it with me I went in to some depressive mode and was prescribed Zoloft and Concerta. They made me feel like shit and I've had several relationships after her, but I haven't cared as much for any other girl. And I miss her a lot.

TL;DR
    I think I fell in love and lost.
    What do I do?

PS: I don't think she'll ever want to talk to me again.

2. In all honesty she sounds like an attention seeking bitch who liked the idea of playing with your heart. The fact that she was flirting with someone else right in front of you shows that she was trying to make you all competitive. Doesn't sound like she was worth it if you ask me. You'll find someone a lot better.

3. I think maybe she wanted to get you jealous a bit, to get you to make a move and step in. But maybe she thought you overreacted. Thus she said you were too attached. You may not of, but everyone sees things differently.

Having been in this position before, I know its hard to not have some kind of closure to it.