Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clarification With The Safety Of Cheap Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by APX, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Like there is this guy that invented this car and it runs on water man. It's got a fiberglass air-cooled engine and it runs on water.

2. [quote name='"APX"']

Ah, cool for the second part.

The first part is utter bs though- just cause it feels nicer at first doesn't mean that it's better for you.[/quote]

Weigh your options inhale more coold smoke, get higher or inhale less hot smoke n have to smoke more weed to get the same high. Either way inhaling smoke from burned plant matter isn't "healthy" for your lungs.

3. yeah you're high. that paragraph doesnt make much sense, the structure itself is wack but i guess i get the general idea of what youre trying to say.

4. [quote name='"Tyler767"']Like there is this guy that invented this car and it runs on water man. It's got a fiberglass air-cooled engine and it runs on water.[/quote]

that 70's show?

5. [quote name='"WrathofAmon"']

that 70's show?[/quote]

Yep you got it! I just felt it was appropriate lol

6. lol...You're not high enough to understand it. Go smoke a bowl real quick, and come back and read it again. :p

7. Your seventh grade science isn't right. A few points up there are, but most of it is just idle posturing without facts.

Room temperature is where it's at.

8. [quote name='"dirtridge"']Your seventh grade science isn't right. A few points up there are, but most of it is just idle posturing without facts.

Room temperature is where it's at.[/quote]

Lol... There isn't any specific data... I'll do a lung capacity 3g/day test soon.