Civil Disobedience: 100,000 Gun owners become felons over night in defiance of Connecticut law

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Feb 13, 2014.

1. You honestly believe that registration would help crime rates? You really think that most comes committed with guns are committed with find that were bought legally? You believe that people who want to commit a crime will not have illegal, unregistered weapons? Criminals do not obey laws. That's why they are criminals. Anyone who would commit a crime with a gun will not be deterred by another arbitrary law.

2. Guns can be traced from manufacturers to owners to buyers. Been that way since Tommy guns. Yet card carrying members of the press don't have to name their sources.... whose protection is guaranteed, whose is granted? We got fucked in the 30's and are still cleaning up and arguing semantics. In drunk, so I hope that made sense... If not I trust you to clarify it for me brother. We the People don't protect criminals... Even when we have the right to!

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You're fucking ignorant, I don't know if you're even an American citizen...and if you are, you're the reason why we're losing our rights. I'm even in California which has one of the strictest gun laws and it's blatant how the system works. Law abiding citizens have a harder time getting weapons and bad people get them even easier with a broader market due to demand. I see dirty guns going through my redneck town all day, stolen from parents' safes or used for crimes and passed on through family/friends. Half the time the serial code gets scratched off and even if you do i guarantee you the people ACTUALLY doing the crimes aren't going to ditch their weapon. Even if they did, i bet you it's dirty. Your registering is pointless, it's another way of making money and taking our rights away. Learn to micro-etch bullets or something and then maybe law abiding citizens would be open to the thought.

4. Did you seriously just have that great argument again gin registration just to follow it up with something just as asinine?

5. Serial codes are relevant to credibility of a company. All my products have serial codes where i work as does my car from 1971 and my guns. I wouldn't mind the fact of being able to ACTUALLY TRACE A CRIME. But having registered serial codes is retarded as the fact that at most crime scenes guns aren't left there. Leave the people to make their own bullets if they want to beat the registration laws (just as you can with assault rifles by building the rifle yourself) but leave it open to the general public for 'general safety.' 

6. I believe with the right requirements and proper examination of each and every gun owner many crime rates would go down. What im saying is that we need to only sell guns to people who register for an examination, obviously this would not work for some cases but i think crime would go down. I think you misunderstood me, i want to try and make sure that people cant find guns on the street, without a examination.

7. Come to NC and try to take my guns from me and you will find out you wont be able to with out a shooting match!!! I have guns that have no serial number in them and it is because of how old the gun is I have guns that only a few were produce.  I will not let you take my guns with out a fight so make my day and we will see who is standing afterwards!!!

8. Registering would totally help. I think people deserve to own guns. Properly assessing each gun owner will make sure that they will not break the law, yes some people might get away and still be able to get a gun, but i think that would help the struggle alot. If you have a problem registering your gun, then there is something fishy going on, i have nothing to hide, and i would easily be able to own a gun if this thing i talk about becomes active 

9. I agree with you, i just think you should get assessed, to be able to own one. And if you have a clean record or pretty close, then you should have a gun by all means.

10. I have over 30 guns in my possession at one time.  these are guns that have been passed down threw several generations not just mine but my husbands family too. I hate to think what would happen if someone was to try and break into my house.  They would find out the hard way that I don't Frack around!!!

Government is the biggest, most violent, most mass-murdering criminal organization ever to exist and you want THEM to oversee and control who does or does not have a gun?

[​IMG]

you are SO full of shit its silly...who the fuck are YOU to access anyone, what will YOUR criteria be to determine someone will NOT commit a crime LATER....

In MY assessment, based on your own post, you are unstable and should be detained for the greater good.

Give it up, your two faced bullshit pandering sales pitches are not working, because YOU ARE WRONG.Criminals will not have LEGAL guns...no matter how many law abiding citizens you deprive of guns, criminals will still have guns.

13. I agree completely. I would use my shotty if someone did the same. Fuck the gun-haters. Thousands of lives are saved from guns every year.

14. Lol. The government is not that at all, and if you think that left i doubt i can even have a discussion to you about this. That being said, I want the gov. or a branch of some type, oversee this, and i guarantee crime rates involving guns will go down.

15. Mess with me or my family and you will regret it.  that is not a threat but a promiss and you will find out if you do!!!

16. I was about to go and blast several posts but it's really not worth my time. These so called pro-gun people who still advocate gun laws are just as bad as the idiots that want them all banned. There is no talking since to these delusional fools. My time is better spent getting high and not registering my guns.

Registration does not and will not stop any crimes at all. It only leads to confiscation when the government decides that they want complete control. It's not gun control, it's citizen control.

17. Talk about sickening hypocrisy.

You, sir, are one of the most brainwashed people I have had the displeasure of conversing with if you actually believe that. It pains me to think you are capable of reproduction.

18. I would look into family history, along with you own personal history. Ask about and criminal records you might have. See how bad those records are. I would analyze your everyday life. Ask neighbors what your like, along with friends, teachers, etc. Getting the least amount of bias as possible. I think this would make crime decrease. Some criminals might pass my criteria and get a gun, but the majority would not get through, and those who do get threw, i would try to find more ways to fill those gaps. I also dont want to take guns from law abiding citzens, they all deserve guns. Also, i think if my idea became active, i dont think criminals would have as much guns as they used to. I would not sell guns to anyone without proper id, etc. Criminals will always have guns, my idea is to try and minimize that, so that we can keep people safe. I also want law abiding citizen to keep guns, because in some cases they have saved lives, through things they have done.