City Toking?

Discussion in 'General' started by GetFreshWithMe, Jul 10, 2012.

1. So i will be moving to a bigish city in 2 months and was wondering how i could blaze without people walking under the window or past my door know. I know this sounds odd but i have never had this problem. Where i live now you just walk in the woods or open a window if i want to smoke anf no one will know!

2. Most people mind their own business believe it or not. Just be cautious and you should be good.

3. yeah, man, i live in a huge city and it's no problem smoking around here if you're smart about it. it's not going to be an issue.. just be careful, as always

4. I always find it easier in big cities. You just smoke somewhere pretty open, then move when you're finished. Plus people in big cities normally have better things to do than ring the cops on some random person smoking weed.

5. You'll be fine, you'll get used to it and find ways and places to blaze,
    it's fun and thrilling though, to say the least.

6. If your really paranoid make a spliff or a sploof. :) just smoke in your car in driveway or by your house. Just dont be.obvious about it and everything will be be fine.

7. Spliff won't cover the smell that much, honestly. Honestly you'll be fine. Just smoke out the window or if you have a garden just go into that

8. You shouldn't smoke a spliff in the car though, it's worst than a J.
    Very smokey lol

9. Cigarette dugout is a life saver if you ever want to blaze in public

10. youll be fine man! just dont be walking out side caring a bong ect lol, but in your place just crack a window and smoke out that!