Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Citrus Weed Drink??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by owowow2, Jan 12, 2009.

1. I've been reading around about Green Dragon and I came across this dude ona forum that you can get a nice buzz by throwing weed into lemon juice, and mixing it with a drink. He said no cooking or anything was involved.

noplace better then to ask then the seasoned tokers :smoke:
    Fact or Fiction, blades?

2. #2 Iluvatar, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2009
    Its true but I doubt it works near as well as Green Dragon. Nothing beats grain alcohol

3. sounds dank, but I don't see how it could be done w/out cooking...? anyone?

4. Its around here somewhere if you search for it

5. I don't see how it extracts the THC without fat and heat, but I may be wrong...

6. Because you don't need fat or heat to use THC

7. yeah its got somthinn to do w. the citric acid

8. Fats and oils only protect THC from heat throughout the baking process. Apparently THC can be extracted through the acidity of things such as lemon juice. I haven't tried it though, it'd be great to hear from someone who has.

9. its a chemical reaction. you can also cook fish this way. mix it with some lemon juice...
    i saw it on survivorman

10. don't you just put weed in like a bottle of vodka and basically let it ferminate for like 2 weeks, that's what ive heard of