Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Citrus smelling Weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by johnny weeds, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Is this a characteristic of an Indica or Sativa strain?

2. Good question, would also like to know

3. If the bud was drying out, the dealer could have put some citrus fruit in there to make it "less dry." So your bud might be that smell, or that taste, just because of the fruit.

4. No,No. This is actual citrus smelling bud. It tingles the back of your throat.

5. not good weed should smell like weed and nothing else i wouldn't smoke that.. that was advise given from a grower that supplies nearly the whole state of newyork

6. I'm calling shenanigans on the importance of said dealer

7. I cure my buds weekly with citrus rinds
    trust me, the tingly feeling is the actual fruit, not the bud

I had no idea what caused that either for the longest time
    then when I started curing, I put 2 and 2 together
    :)

8. both kinds, I think.

9. I believe so aswell.

10. You need to broaden you horizon. There are plenty of great, quality chronic strains that smell and taste different, from fruity to skunky to sweet. I had Pineapple ones and it straight smelled like a basked of fruit.

11. actually when I think about it more, citrus smell is probably more common in pot on the indica side.