Citral x NL and a bag seed grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by bigguysXXX, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Well to start my grow area is a bit small (28"x28") with a 42w CFL and a 70w HPS. im growing them in miracle grow soil. im feeding them miracle grow plant food as well right now. they seem to be doing good =).

well here are some pics

DAY 6 Citral x NL
    [​IMG]

DAY 6 Bag seed
    [​IMG]

DAY 14 Citral x NL
    [​IMG]

DAY 14 Bag seed
    [​IMG]

2. They Look healthy, But get that crinkled up Foil AWAY from your plants, get it out of there competley, its going to cause tons of heats spots and burn your plants. Foil is really bad for reflection, if you must use it, use the not so shiney side, and make sure that its not wrinkled AT ALL. Good luck, Good start.

3. well its day 18 and when the lights turned on i took some pics. i need a little advice, the Citral x NL isnt looking to good. i took down the foil, so i hope that helps a little.

Citral x NL Pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bag seeds
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

here they are in there 8" pots
    [​IMG]

Any input would be great.......THANKS

4. You started feeding too soon. Stop feeding. Does the soil have fertilizer in it too?

5. the soil did have fert in it. and its the last time i use that soil, i want to use foxfarm ocean forest for my next grow.

ty for the input

6. My last grow ended in males :(, so i went out and baught foxfarm grow big and big bloom plant foods and pro-mix potting soil. so here is my 2nd attempt.

some changes, added a 250w HPS light
    added fans, 1 exhaust and one circulation ( 6in fans)
    the seeds i planted are 3 citralxnorther lights and 1 bag seed

I will post pics when they sprout, hopefully in the next 3-5 days :)

7. looking good so far. so you have 2 plants total?

8. 4 seeds, 3 being citral x NL and the 4th being a bag seed

9. DAY 10 update

let me know how they look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. day 10? did i miss something? werent you on day 18 like 3 weeks ago?

11. He got males so he started over.

12. How far are those lights from the tops. You got a little stretch threre probably from the hps.

13. probably all the males too.

whats the temps?

GL this run bigguysXXX

14. the light is 13-14" away from the tops, and the heat is at 75 or so during the day and 65-70 ish at night. the stretch was because i didnt have the lights close enough when they sprouted but moved the light down some and they havent streched any more since then. but other than the strech are they looking ok. ive fed them a mixture of 2tbs/gal of big bloom and 1tbs/gal of grow big and they havent realy shown any signs of not likeing it. well we will see, i hope these arent males again or im going to be pissed.

15. why are you feeding them so,so early?

have you ran this strand before like that?, or are you trying to fry those babies?

16. Another update, DAY 18 now and a couple are looking good but the others just havent done much :(. i dont know if i should just pull them if they continue to not grow or just leave them. let me know what you guys think.

some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

more updates to come :))))

17. Slight heat stress in there. That could slow growth. Don't kill anything unless you know it's male.

18. the temp in grow area is 75 durring the day and 65 at night. here are some pics of the 2 im trying to do LST on. let me know what you think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ohhh yeah, what should i be feeding them? i have foxfarms grow big and big bloom,so i guess what im looking for is how much should i be feeding them?

thanks

19. ok the plants are 29 days old now everythig looks good to me. the citral and northern lights plants are small but the guy i got them from says they get alot bigger as they bud. I topped the 2 big ones 2 days ago and they are looking great. almost ready to put them into flowering.

day 29 picks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

more pics to come

20. They look great. Have you not fed them yet? Feed them the grow big one tsp per gallon of water.