Citizen exchange programs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by yazdan, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Even though we aren’t even in the top 100 for violent crime when removing 4 major cities. Again, it’s progressive liberalism that is our downfall, not guns. Anywhere liberal policy is enforced, crime and violence occurs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. What have you got against these 4 major cities. Like or not they are part of your country.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. They are shit stains on our society. Basically everything that you hate about us happens there, and nowhere else. I live in a rural, crime free, care free, fruit and fishing community. Guns everywhere, hunters everywhere. And nobody gets shot. That’s why I despise them. All liberal controlled, and horrendously run, hence the violence and overspending

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Who mentioned guns?

A country that leaves it's veterans to sleep on the street like dogs has far bigger problems than "guns". SAD.

Shelter: America's Homeless Veterans

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I can definitely agree with this!! Thank God president Trump gave our military the biggest pay raise in decades. It’s not enough, but it’s a start.

6. And one of your buddies above keeps going on and on about his gunless society being so safe, until I showed him his countrybhas more violent crime than America, as a result. When your 50% more likely to be a victim of assault or a car jacking in Australia, than America, there is a need for self protection. Free people don’t give up that right

7. Ide rather be car jacked or assaulted than murdered. Which if i lived in America ide be 4 times more likely to be. We won't mention your overall crime rate is 21% more.

8. Well since you don’t have a gun. I could take your car with a knife, or even a fork. And you wouldn’t be able to stop me. Guns aren’t a problem, society is

9. Go ahead and argue, the stats back my claim

10. But somehow I feel facts are lost on you

11. Pay has little to do with the homelessness issue amongst veterans in the US, the issue is how veterans are disregarded like rubbish as soon as the war machine is finished with them.

The MIC are now calling the shots, pushing the US into war after war for profit. The US has not being justified in any of its warmongering in decades, it's all purely for profit and the young Americans signing up are merely cannon fodder. They're been used and abused and when the military is finished with them they're thrown out on the street.

12. Why I’ll never support the removal of firearms from citizens...

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. We come on grasscity forums and read your bullshit. Thats what is wrong with us.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I agree about veterans being discarded. I actually work with a non profit to provide housing to homeless vets. It’s just a small local organization but we have halfway houses in 3 local cities

The US war mongering is a yes and no. Some is justified as the world expects us to defend humanity and in those instances we have. By others have definitely been for profit

15. There are people in my country's parliament who believe in something similar.
    Namely that Merkel replaces Germans with Islamic refugees.
    Your idea sounds like the beginning of that.

16. #97 yazdan, Sep 28, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    And guess what is worse than that? When they want to "customize" the destination country!
    This post has intended to address this very problem!
    Some countries are the way that they are, and they are the way that they are because they've been the way that they are! (wow)
    United States is built that way and been that way since day 0. you don't like it? no one force you to stay!
    Berlin(or any other EU cities) is *NOT* your little Istanbul(/Baghdad etc).
    Sweden wouldn't be this way if it was ruled by Shari'a or some other ideological bullshit.

You want your own "culture" and shit? why don't you go back to where you coming from?

17. Car jack me with a fork hahahahahaha. Nah ide just roll up the windows and drive off.

18. Sure man. My house my rules.
    I don't think it's very democratic to throw complaining people out of the country though

19. My f***arms are my right and I keep a rifl* within easy reach behind my bureau in case of need.

To not allow is simply more rules to keep the sheep in line.

J

• Agree Agree x 2