Citizen exchange programs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by yazdan, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Let's say there is an opportunity for those who complain about "muh guns causing school shootings" and "capitalism is evil(R)(TM)" bla bla to have the chance for living in some shithole ideological backward-ass fascist state, where they can enjoy living a pre-dark ages life. What do you think about it?
    (That includes getting hit by stones until you die, if you cause a "sin", or getting lashed if you drink, or getting beheaded if you say anything regarding some made-in-England-and/or-Scotland religious myths.)

In short, what is actually wrong with you people living in civilized/developed countries?

• Like Like x 1

2. What is wrong with us?? We don't get mass murders like in other countries because the only people that have guns legally are the police & armed forces.

The real question here is what is wrong with the countries that allow anyone to get a firearm just by filling out some paper work...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well maybe if you had a shread of intelligence you would realise most of the places you mentioned have been destabilized by decisions from your government.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. And why would I need to wait for a 3rd-party(aka police) to come and help(after ~10 minutes?) if someone is trying to enter my property and steal some shit?(if not attacking or raping my family etc.)
    Bonus point: The guy who actually tried to mess with you is sitting on back of the police bike, laughing at your sorry ass, the very next time you call the cop. guess why? he had a "connect" in police office and the officer was his partner-in-crime. (kidding you not, personal experience.)

in short, how you are supposed to defend yourself in case of such problems?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. My government means.. The Royal Family of England? and hmm.. KGB and France? (Circus of 1979, designed and implemented by some other countries, yet people such as you still thinking it was an "organic" revolution.)
    Seems like you did your best on profiling me though. Good luck on your further investigations.

6. You make 0 sense no one gets away with paying cops dude especially not rapists or home invaders lmaoo, this isn't Some of Anarchy or any other TV show lmfao

I actually had a drink dude who was banging my door in the early hours of the morning before.. I just rang the police & said get here in 5 or I'm going to knee him in the face & stomp him.. within a couple minutes pigs showed up & arrested him for being drunk & disorderly...

So therefore I have no idea what you're on about lol I didn't use a firearm & the police dealt with the problem...

You should just rename this thread Fuck the police they take bribes because that's the only thing I've got from your thread...

7. @yazdan answer this if you will

As an example do you think if guns were made illegal in America would there still be school shooting & other mass murders??

I believe there still would be some but it'd be alot rarer & lots of innocent people including children would probably still be alive..

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. What a redirection! nice.
    Hint: here if you hit the thief(even in case of self-defense), he will sue you in court and eventually will win.
    Firearm example was about the individual rights and how some country's laws are based on rationale, rather than ideological bullshit. ("God will save you" or "no righteous man will be in big trouble" or "god is just" etc.)
    you don't get it, do you?

• Funny Funny x 1

9. Where are you from???

In England if someone breaks into your house you can beat the shit out of them & you'll get away with it, but only if you make sure you say you felt scared for your own safety or the other people you live with..

They can't sue you unless you go to extremes like say pour boiling water on them or cut a finger off lol

10. Attacking other peoples is rather a mental/psychological malfunctioning.
    No gun? then knife! no knife, then forks! no forks, then stones!
    And don't get me wrong, I'm not fan of seeing random dudes in street having some AK on their back, example of gun right was only used for self-defense and individual rights.

11. Part of the England's soil in the middle east. (Iran)
    Time for some joke: "WTF? Am I supposed to help him lift the sofa while waiting for you to come and arrest him?" -- Friend's uncle yelling at cop when he's trying to cuffing him(no, not the thief, but the dude who got jacked!) for some "assault" charge ))))

• Funny Funny x 1

12. Yeah I agree that they'd use another weapon of some kind but if any of th see mass murders involved a knife a couple people would probably die but it'd be easier to disarm them & thammyoans less people die :confused_2:

13. Lmao you live in Iran?? You have bigger things to worry about then coppers dude :laughing::laughing:

If someone breaks into my house them fuckers ain't gonna walk right again and I'd take knee caps off with my Sheleighly:roflmao:

14. Yeah.

Dunno where are you from but I'd like to hear what sort of problems you people are dealing with.
    (You want to know about problems here, read again on medieval and dark-age periods.)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. That goes into "rifle vs pistol" topic I guess and by "gun rights" I didn't mean having some Howitzer and shit in your yard.

• Informative Informative x 1

16. I'm from England man we do have the rare bit of gun crime here but it's mainly just wannabe kids thinking they're gangstas.. saying that there has been a couple shootings in England in the last week or so lol

17. After all, you've passed many eras and in here, calendars are most likely be stuck at 1200 something. When you guys was working your ass hard and made some progress and gone through different ages, people here were just fighting each other on whose god is more almighty and shit.

18. What would happen is criminals would rule the land. I can protect my family from any threat, with multiple weapons of choice, readily available and definitely not locked up. My kids both own their own firearms and bows. It’s in our blood and taught accordingly. We hunt and fish, live in a rural farm/ fishing community. Guns are everywhere, but nobody gets shot that didn’t do something to deserve it. Your child has a better chance to get bitten by a shark than being involved in school shootings. If you remove the 4 major cities with the most gun crime (also the strictest gun control laws coincidentally) the US isn’t even in the top 50 as far as violent crime. Also if you noticed, all these shootings happen on grounds where guns are not permitted. If gun free zones were banned, there would be less mass shootings. It’s harder to be that confident if you have to be afraid they someone else is packing

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Simplified timeline of one's life:

You're born and the very first thing happening to you is hearing Quran in your ears, so you'd be officially a Muslim at the age of 0 or so. (Hint: You're totally free to convert to Islam but if you ever try to leave it, you'll be considered as infidel or some shit, and the penalty will vary somewhere between beheading and lashes, based on where and when you're born.)

Your penis will be cut(circumcision you call it?) as you're a Muslim and it's a "law of god".

You go to school and once in a while, you're supposed to say "Down with America", "Down with Israel" in "ceremonial chants" and shit, alongside with some insult to the former "Shah" dude, who passed away 35 years ago or so. (part of the state's propaganda program)

At the age of 15 or so, you're supposed to choose a mullah to follow. (Maybe part of the Shi'a stuff and not in all other Islamic countries, but yeah, pretty much the same stuff everywhere.)

All along the path, you hear that "Saddam Hussein" was an evil and responsible for millions of deaths and casualties. (Not telling you about the "Whole truth" and how the war was actually programmed.)

The Internet-connection is based on "deny all, allow some" policy and you're only allowed to access the resources that you're allowed to!

That was just to name a few, sort of advertisements for the program.

If I was born in Iraq or Syria or Pakistan or other countries, my examples would be different indeed but you got the idea: "You're not cool with your EU/US citizenship, feel free to migrate to some middle eastern hell."

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dont know where you got those facts. America has more gun related deaths each year than all the others first world countries combined. War zones and unstable countries excluded America is the most dangerous country on earth.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1