Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cities/towns near Chicago that have dank bud/great prices?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by automaticlover, Nov 30, 2010.

1. well it seems in my area that no one ever has dank bud.. it's mostly schwag, decent regs, and occasionally kush and dro..and then theres bud thats ok but the dealers give it a fraudulent name so youre basically getting ripped off when that lemon kush is really just some mids or something lol...so i was wondering if anyone knows of good areas near chicago also good prices.. in my area an oz of some good bud is 400 to 450...help me out thanks

2. No doubt about it: College and cannabis go well together, particularly if you're seeking true mind expansion, as opposed to a few semesters of mental demolition derby followed by the inevitable flunking out (hey-it happens). Regardless, marijuana has been associated with a highly intellectual, bohemian undergrad lifestyle since Allen Ginsberg and Jack Kerouac smoked out New York's Columbia University back in the '40s, although nowadays it seems you're just as likely to find a joint dangling from the lips of a jock, nerd, Greek, geek, teacher or dean as from the lips of a freaky beatnik.

3. chicago has dank ass budz keep lookin

4. Chicago has dank man keep looking,finding it a cheap price will take time though

5. QPS of nice dank nuggets for 1000 bucks.

6. im not looking for that much lol

7. like the blades before me, just check out a big college doggy you're bound to find some, wear some rasta shit and have that stonnnneeed look about you.

8. lol.. thats exactly what you do.. good tip:smoke:

9. lol i know kinda old. but what kinda dank nuggets u get for 1k?