Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cis, cleverly pronounced "Sis" has moved to the City

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cis, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Hello folks, you can call me Cis. The name came about when some friends were too lazy to spell out my whole name of "Chris" on AIM so they chopped off those ever so erroneous letters H and R. I just came from another weed-related forum where I was mod with many thousands of posts. I was just tired of the politics, the controlling
    admin, and all the awesome members dissapearing. I've hunted for minutes and minutes to find this site. It seems established, and I already know that stoner forums are chill, so I think I'll fit in somehow. I've been smoking religiously for a year and a half, and before that, on and off for about 4 or 5 years. I started at 16 and am now 22. Is it just me, or is this message box all trippy and moving around a lot when I type? It's so weird. I could still be very high, though. Uhhh.... what else is there? I'm engaged, I play piano, guitar, and trumpet... I also have sung here and there. I'm a bit of a computer geek. I'm currently on Ubuntu Hardy Heron (a version of Linux) that I can;t seem to get to work quicker.... but that's about me. I'm also passionately in love with Our Lady Of Peace, a.k.a. St. Mary Jane.

:wave:

P.S. What the heck is a trackback?

2. Hello cis!!!

haha yea pretty high too

welcome to gc

post some pics of ur gear

3. What up what up. Post some pics of them smoking devices. Some of those greens and enjoy the forum.

4. Welcome !

you picked the right place

GC is where its at ! :hello::smoking::smoking::smoking:

5. Yea GC is easy to fit in. Real chill place

But i got no idea what the fuck trackback is :smoking:

6. Welcome. I think it's worth sticking around.

7. welcome, welcome, Cis.

8. My humble collection (not shown are the cellulose papers, 3-piece grinder, and raspberry papers)...

First is The Chalice...
    [​IMG]

...then is Marley...
    [​IMG]

...then is The Voooooooorteeeeex (R.I.P.)...
    [​IMG]

...lastly, the homemade piece...
    [​IMG]

9. Not to crowd this thread with posts, but can someone move this to the "Introduce Yourself" forum? I missed that one when looking for where to post.

10. welcome man:hello:

11. welcome, another stoner + ubuntu user is good in my book :smoke:

and lmao @ your user title.

12. welcome man!!

all i can think about is calc....Cis aka cos and sin......wow im messed up

13. welcome to the city dude

and nice marley piece mate

14. whats up mayne! this is a great site and easy to get along so long as your chill and not an asshole, which i trust your not. anyhow, welcome! oh and nice hat:smoking:

15. Now all you need is to put up some nugshots my friend. Sorry about your vortex.