Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cirrhosis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Misslouread, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Thank you @BrassNwood did it cure them?

this is very helpful, hopefully soon someone will report they've been cured from cirrhosis! I just have this feeling I'm going to get better. It's just finding the right method x

2. I'm in California USA where Cannabis went legal in 1996 so we've had many years to experiment with Weed.
    While it's all empirical evidence I'm totally sold on the benefits of the stuff. When in doubt try it as it works for everything. Much like the snake oil claims of the patent medicines of the late 1800s when Cannabis was still part of the pharmacopeia.

BNW

3. Well you've been incredibly helpful thank you. Please if you come across anyone whose cured their cirrhosis or liver disease, please do let me know! It will help me so much.

Miranda x

4. Both my products,
    Direct oil infusion of hash.
    Alcohol wash, Reduction to base Tar RSO
    Seem to work equally well for all symptoms. CBD alone didn't give near as good a relief as high THC content did.
    While 2 of the 3 have passed now I'm confident we extended their lives with a high quality of comfort the last 2 years.
    Unfortunately I don't get asked to help until they are stage 3 or 4 and that's real far gone. Had they asked for help earlier we might have seen a complete cure or a much longer run.
    BNW

5. Can I ask what cancer they had?

Thank you so much. I have a feeling mine might be quite advanced but at the same time I feel strong and young, and I've been taking raw cannabis oil for 8 weeks and my pain has nearly gone, I've put on weight and my appetite's increased.

Best,
    Miranda

6. #26 WeedCat, Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    You may have to listen to a few of these to realize all these folks were helped by cannabis in regards to their liver. Even if it's not the exact same thing you have and it seems a few here were on their last leg. Give it a listen and be prepared to learn a lot from folks who have been there, done that. liver cancer | Cannabis Health Radio . If you need advice on how to take it in the best way so you don't overdose, please check back here or contact me and I'll run you through it. I beat cancer with cannabis oil so I'm happy to talk about it. Best to you Misslouread.

7. Two Females over 60 years old with Bladder Cancer Advanced to Stage 3 on one and stage 4 on the other.
    One Male with Stage 4 Prostate Cancer. Age 70

rick simpson oil - Google Search

Do some reading on RSO for more general information on high dose medical grade Cannabis oil.
    Can also search under Phoenix Tears.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. Amazing, thank you @WeedHaps and @BrassNwood

If anyone else has any stories or me to read particularly associated to liver disease or cirrhosis, please do forward.

Thank you so much x

• Like Like x 2
  9. I hope you're still around I've had amazing results with marijuana ,stage 4 cirrhosis of the liver would love to talk, I was given weeks to live everything was going wrong and not getting better till I started smoking full recovery basically. My email is.... jmccaffery72@gmail.com

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Best of luck, I'm sure it will help, rso brought my liver enzymes and leukemia levels down:) , never took meds and feeling good. Your at a great place w/ G.C. I'd stop any suger, I noticed alot of good results without it:)