Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cirrhosis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Misslouread, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hi guys,

I'm desperate to reverse my liver fibrosis and wondered if FECO or any type of cannabis oil has done this for anyone?

Please help.

Thank you x

2. I use RSO for stage 4 colorectal cancer with liver mets. So far so good. Research the cannabis budwig protocol. It’s gross but the science supports the theory

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi @Soil2Coco thanks so much for your reply. When you say you have liver mets, do you have liver disease or cirrhosis? The reason I ask is because I'm concerned taking RSO might progress the fibrosis, so I'm wondering if anyone with liver cirrhosis has successfully reversed the condition by taking RSO oil or FECO oil x (also great news on your positive progress :))

4. I can’t comment on the effectiveness for cirrhosis, just on what I’ve read about the effectiveness of getting the medicines into the liver. As you know, your liver filters toxins, and cannabinoids can be filtered away as toxins. By using the budwig protocol, you go from absorbing about 10% of the medicine ingested, to up to 90%, by taking a few supplements to confuse the liver 45 minutes before ingesting, and making the thc from fat soluble to water soluble to be absorbed quicker

Hopefully RSO can help you too

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you @Soil2Coco that's really helpful.

If there's anyone whose reading this whose been helped by FECO or RSO or any form of cannabis for liver cirrhosis, please message me!

x

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you! these are again so helpful @Soil2Coco

If theres anyone on here who has cured their liver with cannabis please do message me, it will make my year!! x

7. Also Sorry If not allowed but milk thistle is a good legal supplement for liver damage reversal. It actualy regenerates cells in the liver. Ex-alcohol addicts use it during recovery :)

8. Hi @Kiefsweat thank you, yes it's definitely helped me but hasn't reversed anything... I just believe that cannabis can do just that, but I just want to talk to a few people who've actually reversed the disease with cannabis because I'm certain it can be done :)

9. Ah, it must be much more serious. Ive always heard RSO is the best medicine, but Id def listen to someone else whos suffering the same thing. Take care <3

10. Thank you! Yes, does anyone on here have cirrhosis or fibrosis or have had it and reversed it?

Please advise. I have a 3 year old son and I would do anything to be his healthy vibrant Mummy again! x

11. I make and supply RSO and high THC hash based Capsules for several patients suffering from a wide range of age related ailments mostly cancers. What we've learned is Cannabis treats and outright seems to cure an amazingly wide range of issues.
    The best results seem to come from high THC products so once past the initial extreme stone the patients get progressively better over just a few months.
    Liver and bladder cancers respond well to what I make as well as my own post surgical adhesion issues that I suffer from.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Simple enough to make it's the same basic recipe for weed, hash or other concentrate forms.
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thank you @BrassNwood do you treat anyone with liver cirrhosis?

13. Not specifically but my wife is borderline after a lifetime of heavy alcohol use. I finally convinced her to ease up on the booze and start taking my cannabis oil and we did see her numbers improve. Enough that her doctor asked what caused the dramatic improvement since she still drinks a half bottle of red wine per day.

To be honest everybody I know (all of us getting old now) sees a marked improvement in the quality of life with a regular regime of Cannabis oil. Some are micro dosing it at very low levels while others are like me and dosing at really high levels so it's a personal preference kinda thing. Your body will tell you if you need more or less of the stuff.
    I was dosing in the 1000mg per day range for well over 2 years to stay in comfort and that seems to have burned out the Adhesion issues of my own as I've dropped way down to under 100mg per day now and I haven't seen the pain return in months now.

You've got everything to gain by trying the stuff as it's not harmful in any way shape or form.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Thank you @BrassNwood this is so helpful.

I guess all I want is one real life account of someone whose healed their liver. I know Cannabis oil is made with a solvent and that solvent is what I'm worried may cause further liver injury so I just want to know if this has cured anyone with cirrhosis so that I feel confident enough to take it myself.

Thanks so much again for your help and messages

15. THE LIST
    Here is Granny's list of strains and ailments that should cover what your asking.
    BNW

16. The 2 primary solvents are high proof alcohol 190 proof for Tincture.
    Or Cooking oil for edibles. This is the one I use most in the form of Coconut oil as it's works best bypassing the liver and not needing bile to start digestion.

With RSO all the Alcohol solvent is distilled off early in the processing so there is none left by the time you consume it. At least the way I make it that's true.
    BNW

17. So sorry, you use coconut oil rather than alcohol for some of your oils?

Are you in the UK?

It looks like from the studies that CBD is better for liver that THC however I may also have lymphoma, so before I can repair my liver, I have to eliminate the cancer

18. I've treated three late stage cancer patients who were told we can't do anything more for you. Make your final arrangements you've got 30 days or less to live.
    In all 3 case they lived 2 or 3 more years after starting mega doses of High THC oils.

Decarb all Cannabis first ( 240 F for 40 minutes ) Weed on a cookie sheet in the oven.

5 grams Cannabis (weed, Hash, Shatter, Wax, reclaim.)
    2.5 teaspoons Coconut oil
    .5 teaspoon Lecithin
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done.
    Fills 30 (0) sized capsules @ 100mg per.
    Caution this is a really high dose and most people need a 1/4 of this or less to start with.

[​IMG]

BNW