Circumcised or uncircumcised? Poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Green Chile, Aug 7, 2004.

?

Are you circumcised or uncircumcised?

1. Circumcised

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Uncircumcised

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Sorry girls, this thread is not for you (i hope) lol. ;)

2. /.....mushroom tip all the day.... ;)... :D.....

3. not me, hehehehe! hooded snake all the way!

4. yeah i saw that when i looked at the poll heh.

5. I like the mushroom, ...I'm just glad my parents did it when I was born..that would suck to be jewish and have a huge party where you get your *Cold shiver*.....It just aint right...

6. Uncut all the way!

..wow. i was WAY too enthusiastic about that. But yeah, I'm not circumsized, and it doesnt really bother me at all. The way I see it, if you dont like my penis, then NO PENIS FOR YOU!

7. lol, am i the only one? ;)

Edit: never mind, ^^^

8. yip, me too..........Peace out..........Sid

9. got it cut off when i was born... i think... hurts to pee, i think... i don't remember... it's not all that uncommon to have a forskin... but for some reason people think its weird... i've heard that it makes your... "hooded snake" more sensitive, or it gives you better pleasure or something... i don't know if thats true, but kinda makes me want one...

10. GIRLS WHAT DO YOU PREFER?

for looking at, for stroking at, for ridding? what is it you prefer, and why.

now those are questions that could proove usefull....

11. I have heard this as well. Its kinda hard for me to compare, lol, but it makes sence. The foreskin contains MANY nerves that I wouldn't want to be removed.

12. UNCIRCUMSIZED IS BETTER WOOHOO IM uncircumcized and yeah the foreskin contains a lot of nerves that when remove takes away from the pleasure damn im stoned

13. Uncircumcised but he looks circumcised... Probably played too much around with Willy during my early days;)
    Peace.

14. Wow I thought everyone was circumcised...I guess I only see mine, and on a daily basis so...you just get used to the idea that all of'em look alike I suppose..hahaa

I didn't know circumcisions messed with thenerve endings in there...hhmm so that means that an uncircumcised guy would get more pleasure , and a circumcised guy would last longer.....i guess...fuck I dunno You guys throw you're two cents in here on this..this could very well determine whether or not any future me's become circumcised

15. Uncut all the way.

16. eh Just because it feels better dont mean we cant last as long i can keep it going for 4-6 hours straight

17. circumsized, haha how the hell did that question come to your mind?

18. i got it done later in my life and i can tell you its much nicer to have it snipped. in the US at least, since the majority of the people have it done. you do lose some sensitivity during sex, but you also gain a couple minutes which in my opinion is better. lots of girls get scared off by turtle necks too, so that was a big reason to get it done...