Circular Cannabis Leaf

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mahmo, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Has anyone seen a leaf grow like this. Is there something that I should be concerned about? IMG_2415.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  2. That single blade leaf looks funny too. Did you recently change the light schedule?

3. I had a friend who went from 18/6 to 12/12 for like 5days, regretted it and threw it back into 18/6 tent and it started to grow some crazy looking leaves. A couple were pretty similar to that spiraled leaf

4. I had 15 clones all under a indoor grolamp for a month starting at 18/6. I decreased the light gradually to 16/8 before planting them outdoors 5/29. So maybe it has something to do with the light. I'm still baffled though.

5. Looks like a reveg leaf. I haven't had that from taking indoor plants outside. All my revegging plants get those usually 2-4 weeks to throw 5 bladed leaves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Hmm. Could be genetics too. If you went from 18/6 to 16/8 then it shouldn't have really done anything, shouldnt have stressed or anything to be honest.

7. But if you went to 18/6, to like 12/12, then to 16/8 then it would prob cause that

8. I went from 18/6 to 16/8/ outdoors and indoors over a period of 5 weeks, to 14/10 outdoors repotted in 100 gal smart pots. It's only one plant. So I am more curious than concerned. Thank you for your reply though. :)

9. Looks like the plant has re-vegged. They grow single blade leaves and do weird shit like make circles. In my opinion you have nothing to worry about.

10. Growing all the same strain? That's wierd lol I'm stumped

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Just think leaves go towards light so you must have moved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Hey Guys I pulled it and put in a healthier plant all is good in NorCal.

13. Potassium defficiency

14. I don't think that's the issue. All the other plants are very healthy and happy. It was just the one. They all have been treated and planted with the same medium and nutes. Thank you for your input though. Lets Rock! fullsizeoutput_366c.jpeg

15. Very nice setup you have there.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thank you. Easy to maintain and simple. Well except for the micromanaging of Leaf Hoppers, Grasshoppers, Katydids, Spider Mites and Caterpillars. But I do prophylactic treatment before there is a problem . Azamax, Spinosad, BT. Happy Harvesting to you!

17. Thanks. I tried indoor. Not real happy with the final product. I run a few raised beds with organic soil. This year is the first time back outdoor since I got ripped off a couple years ago. First time I will be running the cage thing. I figured along with improving the yield, the cage will keep thieves from pulling the whole plant. Somewhat anyway.

18. The bugs are a challenge. I do the same with neem, Azomax and BT. Butterflies are pretty but their children are assholes.

• Like Like x 1
  19. So I notice yesterday that the plant that I transplanted in place of the one with the circular leaves is starting to do the same thing. I'm thinking it's a soil problem in that particular pot. So I am flushing and starting the biological again with organic worm castings and humic to see if that will make a difference. All the other plants are fine and thriving. It's just the one pot AND the plant looks fine for the most part except two circular leaves.