Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

circle traditions

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by randomfish, Oct 3, 2006.

1. in my closest circle of friends we have some traditions that may seem odd to outsiders such as sitting in a circle in medditative(is that a word?) positions and pass around a can of "talking peeches"(we couldnt find a talking feather on short notice so we use a can of peeches) and tell stories and listen to music (its a very hippy thing to do), but i was wondering if anyone else had weird tradtions like this, im sure they'd be fun to read about or try

2. no we just roll it up light it up and talk about random things or what we where doing or about to do and after we are finished smokin it up we go do somethin usually play basket ball after 2 blunts.

3. In my room, my bed is a futon couch, so when we smoke we pull it out and place a ceramic bowl in the center that's full of rocks, stick a few incense in there and sit cross legged around it and pass the pipe. Its a really comfortable way of smoking.