circ or 8 arm A/C for circ/13 toro?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Anonamus, Jul 18, 2010.

1. I'm enjoying my new toro circ/13, but don't want to use the ice pinch bowl until I have something to catch the ash. Which ash catcher would you guys choose for this application (circ or tree), and why? Additionally, are any of you toro guys running ash catcher-less? I haven't tried that yet, but I assume it would make this tube a bear to clean.

Here is the beaut :smoking:

[​IMG]

2. There was a thread on tokecity or something about ranking high end ashcatchers. The best ashcatcher out of a toro circ, a worked toro 8(maybe 6?), SG 4 arm, and a Hops Inline (maybe slinger colab?) and maybe more, was the toro circ ac. They ranked it the highest because of filtration and amount of drag / splashover. And since you can get a matching lable, I would suggest the Toro circ ac. I would also suggest that you buy them in person and check how many slits are on the downstem because the amount slits in the pictures onlilne vary from ac to ac.

Foxyy

3. get a Toro circ, but the one where u cap one side or the other and can make it a bubbler. that thing is hot