cinnamon inquiry

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CityofgoD, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Hey guys and gals i am just starting my second grow. My first grow is almost done, i grew bagseed in miracle grow time release soil which i got a lot of condemnation for but i will post pics when they are all done. for purposes recommended by other distinguished growers on this forum i am taking advice and swithced my soil to a generic brand with no nutes but perlite. I have a batch of ten cinnamons going with it, i have nutrients which i sparingly use . They have been goin for about three weeks so far and they seem to be goin slow(at least i believe so as compared to my other grow). as of today they are on their third set of leaves but look very healthy. i could not get pics at the moment i started this post but i will post them soon. as i just said they seem healthy and all but im concerned that they are growing slow and i seem to not be able to find information about the strain outside the yield flowering time and what not . If anyone has had a good epxperience with growing the strain i would kindly appreciate some feedback as to what i am possibly doing wrong. pics of about one month old cinnamons or at any stage of growth would be helpful, also if anyone has any general information or tips as to something im doing which is not strain specific would be helpful as well. I will post pics hopefully by tommorow. Thanx for taking the time to read my post.

2. when did you start using nutes on your cinnamon seedlings? if you used it early on, the nutes could have stunted the growth/root system.

3. havent used any nutes on em at all dats the thing.

4. could be lack of light ? what u using ?

5. im using a 1000 watt hps 18 hours light mylar from all angles

6. well it's def not lack of light lol! maybe it's just a slow starter. once your root system gets established things should take off quick. if they are healty otherwise, i would not sweat it.