Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cinnamon Candy, The Scourge OF EVIL. A Munchy Mishap.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Eric_Fortis, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Worst thing ever to eat whilst stoned, or even not stoned. I just ate what I thought was a jawbreaker. I was sadly mistaken. I sucked on it for about a minute before spitting it out. My mouth burns and I don't know if I'm spitting blood or saliva fire, and I want my jawbreaker. I do not recommend cinnamon candy to anyone, unless you want to feel like you've failed everyone you've ever loved, as I did.

What other Munchy Mishaps (I should trademark that) have you experienced? :smoke:

2. one time my buddie had a huge bag of sweetish fish in his pantry i munched them all night along with some taco bell...

i had a stomache ache for like twenty four hours i couldent even eat

very bad idea lol

3. Reminds me of the time I ate five hotdogs. Normally, I hate hotdogs, but the circumstances were different. I felt sick all of the next day.

4. All of them because i just feel like a fat slob after I realized that i ate enough for 3 people. Oh yah and i dont like big red for this reason.

5. I ate too much Mcdonalds once because i was baked and drunk all day, my stomach was fucked ):

6. one time...i was baked out my head...i made some microwave ramen..and added mexican chili sauce to it...and then lime juice...cuz i saw a mexican friend try it...i added wayyyy to much hot sauce...im turned away from the taste of the chili spice now.

7. someone already beat me to it but.. got mad blazed once, ate 2 Macdonalds large meals.. couldn't eat anything else for a day and a half after.. never again.:smoke:

8. lmao man i hate the feeling after munchin on too much candy. I cant help myself though its so damn good

9. Dude I hate it when you drink something thinking it's water and it's actually like lemonade or beer or something and you're like woah wait WTF?

10. Ahahahaha, such a classic stoner moment. Love it!

That sucks so bad when that happens! If you just want some nice ice cold water to quench your thirst but you get a mouthful of something sweet instead? Gross.

Nothing like this has happened to me recently, even though I have been smoking more lately. Worst thing I have done lately is eat too much chocolate before bed. I didn't feel uncomfortable, just disgusted with myself the next day seeing all those damn wrappers scattered over my desk.

11. Beer? Bleh :(

Lemonade? YEH! :D