Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cindy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by The Crunge, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Yesterday, I was with a couple people and one of the guys had a strain called "Cindy". I did a search and found "Cindy 99", and "Sour Cindy". I'm looking for more information on it. It was some great stuff man. It was extremely hairy. Full on body high man. :smoke:

2. Cinderella 99 is what I think they were referring to, but it's a sativa so it doesn't tend to produce body highs.

3. I felt energetic. When I walked, it was like my mind had to catch up with my body after I had stopped. It was the greatest feeling.

4. I love sour Cindy have some pics on my album sour with a great lemon citrus taste and smell I believe its Cinderella 99 x sour doesel but not to sure could only get it for a min wish I would have saved a bud or two.

5. I'm a big fan of Sour Danky D.

I just searched some more and Sour Cindy is what it was.

I can't wait to pick some up tomorrow. :bongin:

6. C99 is real bomb, i wanna try some AK99 (AK47 x Cinderella 99)