Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cinderella 99

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pacifictoker, Nov 9, 2011.

1. There has been some dispensaries in the los angeles area recently keeping the Cinderella 99 in regular stock. I picked up an eight from 2 different places in the last few weeks.

This is a solid sativa. Mental focus and drive are on overdrive.

This strain is not for newbies as i see the hyper mental drive making somebody new to mj mad paranoid and freaking out.

Also the buds are like stealth. the smell is a slight mango pineappleish smell, but very light of the danky bud smell. hard to notice compared to other strains.

The buds are dense and the smoke is nice and smooth. used a tubeless 7mm 30inch water pipe.

this strain has some major lineage. Jack Herer x Skunk, with HAZE dna.

this shit is top level sativa.

2. Definitely on of my favorite strains, but this thread is pointless without pics. Just saying...

3. Yeah lets see some pics. I've been wanting to try some for a while now

4. i've checked this thread like 3 times today waiting for pics.. :(

5. Old thread but I have some pics of Cinderella 99 still in flower(the attached pic is wk 4) if anyone wants to see those. Hopefully will have some dried bud shots before too long.

Attached Files: