Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cinderella 99

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lilcheeto1, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Yo where im at theres this ***** sellin this good shit called cinderella 99 now this shits maddddddddddd goood like yo this shit fuckkss you up i been smokin dis shit for a while n i still get maddd high like its this high where this shits niceee like everything is niceee but yo this shit is a nice price 20 bucks for like a fatt 20 sak fills up a nice blunt n shit yo im too fucked to type ne more pce

i might get sum pics yall *****s

2. I love cindy99 one of my favorites, Heres some pics of some C99 I've posted in the past, they're from two different grows obviously.

[​IMG]

Heres some more
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ^^^Whats that supposed to mean?

4. nice !!! you got c99 :)

5. yo i dont even need to print pics yo that guy posted the exact same shit no different haahah yo im soo fucked from dis shit pick this shit up quick

6. I still wanna see yours though.:smoke: I posted my pics to prompt you to post yours.

7. yours looks great midwestkind, id smoke every bit and maybe even take a bite out of that beautiful nug.. so wheres your pic buddy lets compare the 2 :bongin:

8. Thats what I'm sayin, I love comparing nuggetry!... PICTURES!!!.....PICTURES!!!

9. yo im at this house wid a shitty camera n shit but i think im goin to a nicee house wit a camera thats nice so imma try n do that but idk how to do that shit either get the nice pic in shit mine are all blurry

10. C99 has been goin around here also and its some FIRE! its gotta be in my top 5 favorite strains

11. That funky smell, and that oh-so-yummy taste.

Sativa. :hello:

12. ay midwest, that second pic is the winner! gotta be some of the BEST nugs i seen yet

damn this is such a must grow strain

13. C99 is one of the most epic strains of cannabis ever produced. The best part - You'll never find any kids or clueless dealers name dropping it.

The story of the origin of Cinderella 99:

I've been seeing a lot of posts from people asking for the "Cinderella Story", so here it is:
    In 1997, I (MrSoul) discovered a few seeds in a bud of Jack Herer I bought @ "Sensi Smile" coffeeshop in Amsterdam while there to buy seeds. I didn't expect much when I grew them, but one of those seeds from the JH bud produced a very special female that I call "Princess".

Therefore Princess' mother was a Jack Herer (IF we can believe what Sensi Smile printed on the package) and her father is a totally unidentified mystery plant.

I also got 2 more females (Genius & Cafe'Girl) & several males from those seeds. I used pollen from one of the males on a heavy-yielding, dense, resinous ShivaSkunk (from Sensi Seedbank) female, then grew the resulting seeds to get males to produce pollen to cross Princess with, beginning the cubing process.

The first generation of seeds from Princess were called P.50 because they were 50% Princess. I used males from the P.50 generation to back-cross to Princess to get P.75 and again back-crossed with the P.75 pollen to get P.88 and again with the P.88 pollen to get P.94 which is "Cinderella 99", a cubed version of Princess.

The name "Cinderella" was chosen because of the parallels between this story and the well-known fairy tale in which Cinderella becomes a Princess despite her humble beginning.

MrSoul

"Princess is a female which resulted from a seed found in a Jack Herer bud I bought in Amsterdam near the Sensi Seed Bank at "Coffeeshop Sensi Smile". The bud came in a 2 gr. cello-pack with the Sensi logo; I expected sinsemilla, but it had about 10 seeds so I assume she's an F2 JH. Her characteristics were so fine I wanted to create seeds that would "replicate" this plant. She has the KILLER Haze-influenced high with the most DELICIOUS pineapple/evil scent, 50 day maturation in 12/12, and incredible resin production, doesn't stretch - yet clearly Sativa-dominant! Last but not least: Never a hint of hermaphrodism after 2 years of cloning & many different styles of grow.

I wanted to "cube" Princess but add a little beef to her branches because the buds were always too heavy at harvest and branches needed staking to keep from flopping over. I crossed my ShivaSkunk female with one of the males from the same group of seeds that Princess came from. THIS cross produced a male which was then crossed to Princess, creating "P.50" (using a shorthand notation I developed to indicate the fraction of Princess genes in the cross).
    Each generation is the result of crossing a male from the previous generation to Princess herself (incestuous, I know).
    Blow-by-blow description of the generations:
    P.50 = Heavy, single-cola type plants with mellow high (too much influence from the ShivaSkunk) Sweet fruity scent/flavor. Unstable in most traits - for example, 10 days difference in fastest/slowest maturation period in a group of 20 seedlings.
    P.75 = Plants leaning MUCH more in the direction of Princess in floral cluster and bud structure, scent/flavor turned more "tropical" like pineapple. The stability was becoming better - two major phenotypes; short & dense (potent too) or tall/HUGE (Not so potent).
    P.88 = Renamed Cinderella 88 when first released on the market. It grows fast and produces excellent yields of FROSTY buds in 7 weeks! Generally uniform seedlings with minor differences in floral formation and some height variance, but the smoke is quite consistent from all plants - Dense, heavy nuggets of fruity scented & flavored (like wild berries) and covered in resin glands, the dried buds have distinctly ORANGE pistils.
    And now P.94 = Cinderella 99. This project has been a huge success. The strain has been embraced by the "net"work of growers with rave reviews.

"I personally think the plants these Cinderella 99 seeds produce are every bit as good as a cutting from Princess herself (or better).
    I say better because the flavor of no two plants is "identical"; there's a personality to all living things. Like Princess herself, Cinderella is sweet & fruity to the palette and nose, and when you take a hit you're BLASTED...with the same "racy" high as Princess!
    The improvement comes in the yield department; 25% greater yield and a stronger branch structure, which I accomplished by starting with some ShivaSkunk genes in the original father in the cubing process.
    I knew I'd blend out the majority of the traits from ShivaSkunk in the cubing process, but I was hoping to incorporate the ShivaSkunk's stronger branches because Princess had a tendency to need supports in the final two weeks of flowering. As it turns out, I got lucky and it worked.
    The name suits the strain IMO - it's a true Cinderella Story." - MrSoul

Some NL x C99 I grew:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. thats some fire :)

15. great thread, i hear only GREAT things about this strain, actually finally got something close to it which is "apollo 11", the person it came from is a medical grower and has been growing c99 for a while now and insists that it is the best and favorite weed he has smoked

are the seeds frm joey weed the original stock? if so that would be great

16. my bad about not bein able to get pics i tryed but couldnt get some but yah thanks for the talke behind it its nice knowin whats this shit is and the c99 w nl musta been some CRAZZZZZZZZy bud id hit a blunt of that ne day all dayy ahah yah diggg

17. beautiful flowers homie.....

18. face palm indeed

19. yo all that cindy looks phat as hell!

i ordered some purple cindy from HGS.....c99 x purple thai i thinkkk...that should be just marvelous:D