cinderella 99

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mustbelild, Nov 26, 2013.

1. I planted 6 c99 plants bout 4-6 wks ago. 5 of them are short and uniform, one is already 20in tall after I trimmed first 2 branches when transplanting. I was just going to clone her as pre flowers started showing so ik is female but I read that the tall c99 pheno is less potent and has pore yields compared to short pineapple pheno.. if this is case I won't clone the tall one. Has anyone experience the dif between short and tall phenos if so what did you think is the tall one inferior?

2. clone them all & when u harvest the 6 c99's take the clone from the most potent pheno that u enjoyed the most(short or tall doesnt have nothing to do with yeild or potentcy)

3. K thanks she's such a pretty plant I was so bummed when I read she might not be so great

4. one of my fav strains

5. I can't talk about it, but I have one 4 weeks into flower in my grow room. The buds are 14" at this point, and there's a bunch of them. It smells really nice. I can't wait to try it out. 

6. Do you crop them or leave them w one big main bud. I used to super crop but left last grow wo cropping or pruning just bent and trained as needed and seemed to have higher yields than when I've done major cropping. Results seem to vary pr dif strain tho so what wd u think wd wrk best for Cindy? I'm excited to try her I'm really picky smoker and like a good uplifting motivating euphoria producing sativa I'm lazy and completely spaced out on my own so heavy indicas just wreck me

7. Going to find that out myself.... first one was topped and trained, 26 days in and her daughter just went in to the flip at 6 inches or so showing nine nodes. Really want to see her run w/o any manipulation as she's a real good looking girl. She took to topping well; branched out fine with lots of side growth. She looks like she might show a little of that christmas tree shape from her sativa side.

8. Off hand which breeder is she from?

9. #9 MyDogSmokesWeed, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    I actually really like how it took to topping and LST. I had topped a couple weeks before the flip and now it's got about 8 beautiful colas most of which are about 12" after the stretch. We'll see how they fatten up, but it smells really nice. Here's a couple pics. They aren't the greatest shots, but they'll do. First is a top view and the 2nd is a side view of the colas. Smells so nice. 

Attached Files:

10. Last grow I had pineapple chunk og cush and super lemon haze I cropped half several times and left half. On all strains I yielded more on plants not topped so this time I didnt crop but my tall Cindy looks like she's gonn fall over I'm for sure gonna have to tie her up. Have u tried just chapping top ok right week before flowering? An old school grower ik does this and says he gets hugest center bud this way.. so I'm gonna try this w half plants this time