Cinderella 99 questions

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by pooker, Sep 5, 2007.

1. i was planning on purchasing some c99 seeds for my next outdoor grow. i heard this is a very early finishing sativa plant and flowers for about 7 weeks. my question is when should i plant the seeds?how long usually is its vegetative cycle?also how do you plan to have your plant flower exactly in the 12/12 lighting hours outdoors? i live in maryland so it starts to get hot mid may/ early june. thanks!

2. Your plants should go into the ground around the end of may after the last frost. 12/12 is a lighting schedual for indoor plants and has nothing to do with outdoor. they will start to flower around 14 hours of light around august, and.. I'm not sure, but your seeds might not flower that early if they are sativa.

3. Indeed... If you do find a old vendor with some c99, do let us know who that vendor is. It would be good to have back up as I do not think it is available anymore.

4. <TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 1830545" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>pooker</TD><TD class=alt2>Cinderella 99 questions
    <HR>i was planning on purchasing some c99 seeds for my next outdoor grow. i heard this is a very early finishing sativa plant and flowers for about 7 weeks. my question is when should i plant the seeds?how long usually is its vegetative cycle?also how do you plan to have your plant flower exactly in the 12/12 lighting hours outdoors? i live in maryland so it starts to get hot mid may/ early june. thanks! </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Do some research on flowing times, if your growing MJ its good to understand latitudes vs the strain your growing.

Search this site there is alot of info you can get just from the search bar.

5. www.hempdepot.ca has C99 seeds.

some nice crosses too!

AndrewBUD