Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cigs dipped in honey oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iBlaze_All_Dayy, Feb 1, 2011.

1. so my guy said hes sellin' cigs dipped in honey oil for 5 bucks.
    is that a good deal?
    seems kinda spendy to meeeee.

2. all you can really do is take his word for it...unless you know someone whos already bought one....

cigs are pretty nasty btw. :D

3. well like I know he has some legit honey oil cuz we blazed a bowl with a fat drop right on top and it roasted for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. and I was blown.
    I'm just wondering if thats a reasonable price lol
    shit i forgot prices aren't supposed to be discussed huh?

4. I've had some oil that had me stoned 6 hours when I was at my peak for smoking... That shit aint even reals.

5. Why not just buy just the oil?

6. I'd say buy one and try it out. If its worth it buy more:smoke:.

7. Buy the oil if you can.

Otherwise, I don't know how much oil there is on each one.
    And cigarettes are gross, and oil tastes nice.

8. yea thats the thing unless your buyin a fiver most people wont just sell a gram of oil to try out yanno.... just buy a cig if you got xtra cash, worst that happens is your out 5 bucks and atleast you get a smoke out of it.

still kinda odd tho if the dude u know is legit then go for it man

9. this.

10. I'd ask for joints like that instead of cigs.

11. Ask him if he can do it with a swisher or a white owl, they taste better, last longer, and give a better buzz.