Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ciggerette filter in a joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chase1297, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Best papers are no doubt Smoking Deluxe King Size. Perfect rolling weight, very thin (similar to silvers), and haven't got the horrible chemicals that most rizla have.
    [​IMG]

2. Real interesting read so far guys, I'm a little lost with some of the terms being from the US. Is what you call a roach the filter?:confused:

I personally roll with just straight weed but it's the way everyone does it around here. I never even thought of rolling it mixed with tobacco. I think none of my buddies would smoke it with me if I did. I'd like to see an example of the rolls you guys create, tulips, doubles, triples, L's etc. Sounds cool....Maybe I should start a thread......yeah. BRB:smoke:

3. filter is a filter as in a cigarette filter. Roach is rolled up card.

4. Thanks Bones.......got it now :smoke:

5. how many times will this fucking question be asked? next time somebody doesnt use the search function theyre getting punched in the face with the fist of -rep

6. #47 420stonedpanda, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2010
    Chill out. I just searched it and barely anything directly relevant showed up so it's a pretty valid question and it's sparked quite a discussion so what's wrong with it?
    You need to calm down, what gives you the right to say that...it's an unbased criticism and you're just trying to look like an 'experienced GC user' (that sounds so stupid but I can think of another way of expressing myself).

7. Me thinks you need a 420 time out sir :smoke: real tense for a stoner, light up and relax:bongin:

8. Chill Winstaaaaaaaaan

9. I'm loving the Lock Stock reference.

10. :hello:

11. Every day I log onto GC and see the same threads:

Am I getting ripped off?
    What do filters do in joints?
    What can I use for a bowl?
    etc, etc, etc......

I'm just sayin', the search button is there for a reason. I believe it's even in the rules, correct me if I'm wrong.

Besides, why would you even want to put a filter on a joint in the first place?

12. #53 420stonedpanda, Jul 18, 2010
    Fair enough if it is a topic that comes up every day, but this doesn't, in fact, I can't remember seeing one (though i'm sure there have been a few in the past) and when I searched it a few minutes ago, very little came up directly relevant to the topic.

So what i'm saying is instead of being big headed why not just leave the thread to itself, it's already 4 pages long, i'm sure if it was an already exhausted topic of conversation then someone would've already said so.

And even though I don't put filters in my joints personally, I can see the appeal in using them if they filter out only a minimal amount of cannabinoids then they would be pretty convenient in that you wouldn't need to make a roach if you used them.

13. Not true.

I emptied out a few cigs the other day and pack them with weed. It didn't burn to great cause I couldn't pack it tight. But I did indeed get high.

14. #55 tfunkadelic, Jul 18, 2010
    Ha, as though I give a fuck what the UK has to say about how I smoke my green.

15. I have seen a few threads where there will be some dude saying how he's rolled a pretty good spliff, and loads of other US folk are commenting on it saying thats a sick roll etc etc. Where here in the UK the same spliff would be labeled as a tampon joint, torn up, re-rolled and the roller stripped of his rolling rights for a considerable amount of time. I'm not trying to have a dig at the US, or generalise. No doubt you guys in the states can rip bongs far better than us here. Rolling is like a massive part of the culture here though, everyone rolls differently and you can get so much variation. It's half the fun!
    btw stoned panda, loving the streets lyric under ur name.

16. That's a bit rude, likewise we could say we (and most of the world for that matter as well) don't give a fuck about how you Americans smoke your green...Or were you joking?

17. Hot head. Wasn't intended to offend, just a mere observation on the dirth of rolling in the US. You're definitekly missing out not rolling spliffs tho.

18. #59 tfunkadelic, Jul 18, 2010
    And I'd agree with you in saying that. I don't care what anyone says about my preferred method of toking, be they English, American, or Russian. I don't know why anyone would, or why anyone would feel compelled to berate the smoking styles of others.

Hey now, I wasn't offended in the least. I just thought it a relatively distasteful comment. It usually comes off as a bit arrogant and pretentious when you make statements like "where I come from..." "we do things differently around here..." unless you go out of your way to avoid it.

I've smoked plenty of spliffs (what I started with, like many). I still have them here and there if I'm smoking with others but it's not my preferred choice by a long stretch. So no, I'm not missing out.