Cigars

Discussion in 'General' started by drumdude, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Lately I've been getting Black n Milds. The wine kind is delicious.

I also love Backwoods cigars. Honey Berry is delicious.

I know, cheap cigars...but they aren't terrible for cheap ones. Anyone else smoke any cigars? Anyone have any recommendation for cheap gas station cigars?

Figured this kind of tobacco was getting left out...we;ve got all the cigarette threads, and dipping thread, and even threads about smoking tobacco out of a bong.

2. I roll blunts with backwoods....

3. what I've been smoking lately:

Rocky Patel vintage 1990
    CAO gold
    litto gomez diez

(not cheap)

4. never had a cigar before.

5. I have a Cubano every once in a while with some whiskey.

6. My friend lives in Cuba and he sends me cigars every year for my birthday.

7. Yh i love cigars. Once i gave up smoking cigs in january i really enjoy a cigar every now and again. I smoke a cuban brand, not sure what they are called tho!

8. Black and Milds were really the first cigars I smoked, having little money to spend on fancier ones, they are still my cigar of choice today :]

Gotta say though, had a Cuban back in the day, and it's a world of difference.

9. Never had anything good before....

I smoke honeytime cigarillos which come in packs of 20, there the size of a cigarette and flvaored...they have a filter. I smoke those sometimes.

Not a cigar but oh well.

10. Even if you just want cheap stuff, you should check out a real cigar store. The guys working there are usually really into it and can help you out.

11. Strawberry white owl's, delicious.

12. All day everyday.

Been smokin em for a year+.

13. neighbor gave me a cuban while i washed her car.

14. I dont fux with tobaccy no more but
    when I did , i fucked with the swisher grapes mainly

15. montecristo white