Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CIGARS Eastern PA

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thisisbarrrt, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Anyone else having trouble Finding a good Gar. I have been Comming accross Horrible Stale Crumbly Blunts Leaving me Anxiously waiting While(trying) To revive It back to life...:smoke:

2. idk what's in your area but I go for Garcia vega's they the best imo if I can't get them I go for white owl, fuck everything else like swishers, white cat, and good times they all suck monkey balls

3. I always go for individual dutch master 'rillos, vanilla... never get a stale one.

4. #4 HxCurt, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
    edit: wrong thread woops

5. I like to keep my wraps in a humidor at least a few hours before using them (or worst case scenario, when without a hygrometer, a jar with a few drops of RO/distilled water for moisture). It really helps with rolling, it evens out burning, and reduces tears and crumbling.

If you can't find a decent brand, that's probably your next best bet, if you're not doing something similar already of course. :)