Cigarillos or Wraps?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Kush Xx216, Feb 9, 2011.

1. cigarillos or wraps? i heard that swishers are easy to roll. (never rolled one) and the only wrap i ever rolled was a Royal. but tell me which one you prefer and the brand you use. :) thanks

2. youll thank me later

Attached Files:

3. If the choice is between a cigarillo or a wrap, I say cigarillo every time.

4. wraps all i use

5. I would def say cigarello..but i just love hand crackin my shit...

6. I love wraps for mids just because of the flavors and conveinience, but always a gutted cigar for anything worth while putting in it.

7. Cigar/rillo over wraps any day. Hate those things.

8. cigarillos, mainly white owls. Gotta be fresh!

9. Both are simple :) I do prefer swishers though lol

10. blueberry juicy jay rolling papers are my favorite.

some people dont like them but i find them to be the same as any other paper
    and i find that the smell is just exilerating.

just saying

11. I like cotton candy :D they're bright blue paper that looks amazing when it's all resined up

12. White Owl White Grape Cigarillos, they have a nice oil texture, easy to roll and burn slow. Smoke on blade.

13. #13 Kush Xx216, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    im sorry but i fucking hate raw papers

14. Neither.. Smoke papers all day long.. You'll thank me later.. Get yourself some zig zag thins.. They burn just as long as a blunt

15. Real men don't use wraps. Swishers all the way

16. me too I threw away the pack I bought. pieces of shit.:mad:

17. white grape white owl

18. Care to explain D: ?

I'd prefer a cigarillo btw :) .

19. cigarellos for me sir. Wraps are a bit harder for me to roll and burn a little bit faster.

20. grape swishers and honey green leaf dutches are the way to go, both cheap, and both yummy:yummy: