Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cigarillo

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluntmanx420, Jun 3, 2009.

1. i give up on them, i always try to roll one, and often when i buy it, its so stale the leaf crumbles right off it..

anyone ever use em to roll?
    any luck?

2. Yeah, before you put anything into the wrap you lick the leaves together closed so that they don't come apart. Also, for some people it's easier to roll with fresh ones so you should try finding a gas station or something that stocks them frequently.

3. cheap gas station cigars are almost always dry,,, get it a little moist first but not too moist.

4. In my experince buying a cigar splitter can help out a bunch if you keep getting stale ones, but down here in Alabama...every gas station has fresh rillos.

5. White owls are cool i just learned how to roll and i just rolled a damn there perfect blunt with one no problem and you get two in a pack for just over a buck and there usaully fresh cause they sealed in that foil pack

6. yeah.. if you're going to buy a blunt make sure you buy it from a place that routinely opens a fresh box..