Cigarettes

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by GreenDean420, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Alright, i wanna know your guys opinion on smoking a butt after a seshin, good or bad? I find it amazing and i think the roomer on it getting you 10% higher is true, but my friends think differently.

2. i just confirmed the above information with multiple intelligence agencies, including but not limited to the following, cia, mi6, fbi, peda,
    it is all 100% true and infallable

3. I enjoy smokin a Newport after a sesh every once in a while. I smoke maybe 4-6 cigs max per week, not including if I roll sometime (then it's a few more, lol).

But to answer your question, I don't think smokin a ciggy after every sesh is necessary. Unless your regular cig smoker.

4. it does get you higher, but for a shorter amount of time.
    nicotine in cigarettes kills thc causeing a chemical reaction that gives you a rush but after the thc is gone your higher for a less amount of time.

5. I dont smoke cigarettes so i dont know what Im doing on this thread here..
    But maybe i should try it if it gets you higher, i can imagine, cause i have smoked cigs before and it does give a little kick/buzz..
    just dont think i will like the taste, Ill just take bigger longer hits for a more intense high.. dont like the nicotine and tar idea,
    ive had a nicotine poisoning once before... i think... so, no thanks :eek:

6. it always makes me high, whenever i know im goin to toke and i only have 1 fug left i always save it for after i smoke

7. At least to me, Newports taste way different when I'm stoned than they do when im not. Newports are delicious anyways (I'm a regular cig smoker), but the fact they taste so different when high is strange and intriguing. So to answer the OP's question, yes a Newport after a session is awesome.

8. i was hooked on newports until they put the damn fire safe cig bullshit.. i think they dont hit like the newport i always kno and love.. i started smokin kools cause i miss that phat ass hit i got from newports and kool gives me that almost but they still suck but at least they dont have FSC

9. yeah i smoke a cig or 2 after a session its alway great, i dont think it realy gets u higher tho only for a few minutes, its good tho as long as u dont get hooked on them

10. newports ftw..

11. cloves, black& milds even tho theyr cigars, theyre awesome after blazing oh andd parliaments.. lol love em all

12. I used to smoke cigarettes but I quit.

When I did smoke I found that buring a cigarette after a green burn would definitly make my level impairment higher.

But I wasn't per se higher. Just more messed up.

13. An American Spirit rollie is a great follow up to a fat bowl. :smoke:

14. there is something about cruising in your car stoned with music and a cigarette that puts me in a good mood every time.

15. i have to smoke a cig after a smoking sesh.

however, i think the "gets you higher thing" is circumstancial on a person to person basis. personally, the second i take that first hit it knocks me down a level.

but that's just me, doing any normal routine like smoking, eating, having to go to class, etc. after smoking usually brings me back to reality much faster than i like.

but i enjoy eating and smoking cigs while i'm high, so i always just pack back up when i come down, no biggie :)

16. yes. especially if it's a stick.
    camel lights = :)

17. this, stole the words right outta my mouth

18. I think a cig evens out the high and clears some of the fog. Not affecting the high

I agree. Stress full day, light up and find a road with some curves.

Teaches you to drive with your knees for sure. I dont know about you but when im driving stoned with a cig i some times just space out and grab the smoke with my left hand while shifting with my right, the knee just automatically comes up and goes co-pilot.

19. yeah, for sure, especially if there's a cell phone added to the mix. But it's not difficult once shifting comes naturally to you.