Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brandon138, Feb 9, 2009.

1. I reported him to lol hey believe me the mods would have caught it sooner or later twitch.

2. i love cigs. i smoke camel turkish gold, american spirit, and djarium blacks. ive been smoking consitently for about a year now. i tell myself that im not gonna let myself smoke for longer than 5 years but everyone knows how hard it is to quit. i personally lovejust smoking shit, which is bad. and smoking cigs after a nice bowl is always nice for me.

just dont make cigs a sub for weed bro.

3. I like Djarum blacks too, but I cant have more than 1 of them too fast. Their rich.

I need to try American spirits.

And im not really out of weed enough to even need to smoke cigs. Its just kind of a special situation right now.

4. Mm..I'm gonna try to make it so the only tobacco I smoke is american spirit..

5. #25 0_j03_o, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Last week when I was running out of weed, I decided to mix tobacco and weed in my bowl. It gave me a good buzz/high at first, but I ended up getting light-headed and sick not long after. Not doing that again. I get sort of nauseated just thinking about it. :rolleyes: I don't smoke so there you go.

6. haha yea I know what you mean, I feel kinda bad now after smoking a few

7. BTW, where can I find Djarum blacks? I have yet to try them. Gas stations? Smoke shops? :confused:

8. The gas station near me carries them. I got lucky with that, iv heard of people not being able to find them. Im sure if you stopped at a few stations you could find them.

9. #29 greenbliss, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    I smoke more cigarettes when I havent had weed in a while too. I also smoke more cigs when Im drunk or high. On average though a pack lasts me about 3 days, so I dont smoke alot. While im high i smoke about a cig every 30-40 minutes, when Im drunk about every 40-80 mintues. When im sober I have about 3-4 cigarettes per day. If I havent had weed in a while maybe about 5-6 per day. Oh and OP no one plans to become a smoker, in a year you will be addicted like the rest of us, unless you are smart and dont let that happen.

10. This thread makes me want a cigarette, ive been smoking since i was 14, 18 now, and last week i smoked my last cigarette and just havent bought anymore.....im on day 6, im gunna see how long i can go before i crack....hopefully ill just get over wanting a cigarette, it sucks but i want to quit.
    Ive been going through gum and sunflower seeds like crazy though...lol.

11. same thing happens to me. I barely smoke though i'll maybe go through 2-4 cigs in a week, only when i am out of weed to get that slight buzz, i've gotten to used to my wake and bakes it sucks when i have to re-up i'll genrally grab a cig on my way out in the mornings.