Cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by Happyguy, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Hey wow! I'm not the only one that smokes Turkish Royals!

2. A girl I know only smokes royals, too. I'm a camel light kinda guy.

3. i smoke Salem black label full flavor 100's menthol in a slide box

one of those babys deffinatly boost ur high. i smoke cuz it mellows me, bad damn habbit ... i should quit but i need a cig in my mouth at all times....im a feind lol

btw...didnt get the shrooms yet...dude didnt cme thru, but tis week hopefly ill get em, im only takin 1/2 an 1/8th with my homie , not locked in my room, good advice dudes, thanx lol

4. Where do these statistics come from?? WTF? This is obviously not a scientific fact. The Nicotine in cigs can incrase, or at least tweak your buzz. Menthol can make a cigarette smoother to smoke.

5. I used to smoke Embassy no1 but when I got to 20 a day I thought it was time to quit so when I finished a pack one day I refused to by any more... I havent touched smoked cigarettes for over 4 months now....

6. marlborol menthols are the shit

7. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure the only reason they 'increase' your high is b/c both weed and tobacco make it harded for your lungs to get oxygen out of the air you breathe.

8. yah i love my parliament lights. the full flav ones are so shitty though.

9. all stoges do is kill you and make girls and your car dirty. I hate coming onto a hot girl then she asks for a cig and teh thought of kissing her makes me want to puke. fucking tastes like ass. Ive never smoked a cig in my life only taken one drag just so i can sy that they are truely disgusting an you get nothing from them. Im just going to stick with good olf MJ and alchahol for now and mabey a bit of shrooms too.

10. My boyfriend has no complaints about kissing me after I smoke :)

11. Im not a smashed tripping out of my mind hook up kina guy. I only hook up straight or mabey a bit stoned :). Hepress thats because guys never say when something about there girl bothers them, they just like you how you are, as you are. But i bet he still dosent enjoy kissing an ash tray and would rather kiss someting a bit better tasting.