1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by Happyguy, Oct 10, 2003.

1. Ok,

For all of you who smoke cigarettes, what i sthe best cigarette of the day and what brand do you smoke?

Just wondering here.

2. I don't smoke very much at all, but Lucky Strikes are pretty rad. Camel Wides and Phillip Morris regulars are good too if you want a lot of tobacco. I've heard that Newport's are especially good after pot.

3. I usually smoke when I'm drinking and try not to do it otherwise. I normally smoke Camel Lights. Sometimes I'll pick up a pack of Parliament Lights. Every once in a while I'll grab a pack of Swisher "Little Cigars" and those last me for a while.

4. Somtimes when i'm drunk i smoke, either lambert and butler or mayfair.

5. funny, when i smoke tobacco while drinking, it makes me want to throw up. actually i smoked a marlboro red some years ago and it made me throw up, i wasn't high or drunk or anything..

6. I always smoked Kool Milds after some herb, just made me feel.. greater.

7. Turkish Royals...when I wake up, after meals, after smoking, various times in between, before I go to bed. LOL

8. Ooooh. Cowboy Killers. My room mate smokes those sometimes.

9. camel menthol lights after tokin. I heard Menthol raises your high 33%

10. parliment lights...... either before i go to sleep or after i smoke....

i plan on quitting rather soon though..... possibly the worst habbit i have ever chosen to take up.

11. i smoke marlboro lights...i really wanna quit though

best cigarette of the day is after my first high of the day for sure....it feels like a great comfort and ritual..also the cigarette after sex is probably second best

12. i only smoke bud, thats it

13. i used to smoke benson an hedges special light's or dumarier light or regs, but im goin 17 day so far cold turkey without em , n fuk does it ever get rough, ahh well, one day at a time

14. Marlboro 27 Blend
    Smooth, Rich, Mellow, the best cigarettes ever

15. I usually smoke Turkish Royals. Lately I have cut backa lot and I only smoke when I'm high, or after sex. If it isn't Turkish Royals it's Turkish Jades. I guess I'm a camel kinda guy lol.

16. my cousin smokes marlboro reds like 1-2 packs a day. even though it's only 1-2 packs a day, it seems like every 5 minutes he is lighting up a new one. he is THE marlboro man.. i give him shit all the time about being unable to quit.. he started because "a cig after toking gets you higher" and got hooked.
    i think if he could, he would inject the shit.
    his motto is "man.. without cigarettes.. i would be a violent person"

17. I hope I never smoke that much. Whenever I end up smoking 5 in one day I limit myself to 1 for the next 2 or 3 days.

18. I used to smoke Marlboro Milds, but then I died.

19. Newports are great.

20. Newports are great.

Grasscity Deals Near You