cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pyroganja, Jul 26, 2007.

1. I'm right there with you, except I'm a menthol guy...:smoke:

2. I try not to encourage anyone to smoke.

In public, ofcourse you get nasty looks sometimes. I normally try to hold it under my hand to reduce the amount of smoke for people walking by - and ALWAYS throw my butts away. I swear, one of the reasons smoking is being outlawed in so many areas - and why smokers are looked down upon so much.

Just pick up your damn butts!

I find it funny they outlawed it in public parks now - If it's the butt problem, put some more fuckin ash trays around!!

3. what really pisses me off is that how can ciggs be legal while marijuana is illegal???

tobacco kills 400,000 a year while marijuana kills 0

i found the stuff below on sum site

\t\t\t\tKeep this in mind people:
    1) Most marijuana smokers smoke the bud, not the leaf, of the plant. The bud contains only 33% as much tar as tobacco.
    2) Marijuana smokers do not smoke anywhere near as much as tobacco smokers, due to the psychoactive effects of cannabis.
    3) Not one case of lung cancer has ever been successfully linked to marijuana use.
    4) Cannabis, unlike tobacco, does not cause any narrowing of the small air passageways in the lungs.

Cannabis is also radically different from tobacco in that it does not contain nicotine and is not addictive. The psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, THC, has been accused of causing brain and genetic damage, but these studies have all been disproven. In fact, the DEA's own Administrative Law Judge Francis Young has declared that "marijuana in its natural form is far safer than many foods we commonly consume."

4. just got done smoking wit my friend in the woods we were in a semi-open area wen some old guy saw us and stormed into the forest yellin at us to get off his property [wen its not even his] nd he was yellin he'd call the cops nd everything

wtf...what IS the diff between ciggs and weed that makes ciggs better than weed?!?!? :mad:

5. yeah man honestly they've been cutting the smokers back so much. I can remember even in the 90s there were like smoking sections in restaurants and I think on planes (I was fairly young and didn't go on planes much) and soon its going to be to the point where its like windows and doors closed, covered, lights off under your bed to smoke a cigarette.

6. I smoke cigarettes, and I love em dearly. It's not so much the nicotine I love, but rather the act of smoking- It's just plain fuckin' fun.

7. well - huge difference btween cigs and weed - the tabacco plant can not be used to replace anything now supplied by crude oil - weed can. that is the number one reason cigs are legal and weed isn't. you also can't convince a white guy that a ciggarette can be used to rape a white women - that is what are drug laws are based on. is there any known drug which does not start off mostly harmless until it is purified into addictivness??

but anyways.... one thing i can say bout cigs - i was never at a lack for something to do. i quit a couple of months ago and i've been bored ever since. and i feel more nuerotic than i did before - so i think it really does help if ur nervous/neurotic. sometimes when i'm upset and can't do anything to effect the situation i wish i had a ciggarette - like it would just give me something to do.

just being unable to sleep cus of money probs i am fighing the urge to drive to the store and buy some right now. horrible - it's the middle of the night!!

8. i used to only smoke cigs after hittin a couple lines of yay. i don't smoke cancer-sticks anymore

9. i dont really smoke cigs much but i am quite fond of camel signatures especially infused. they taste like berries

10. maybe i just have a really wierd reaction to nicotine but whenever i smoke a cigarette (very rare) i feel an insane body buzz to the point where i can barely even move.

11. Fuck cigarettes.....my friend always tried to get me to hit a cigarette after smoking a bowl or blunt, never would touch it. Cigarettes are WAY too modified for my taste....I'll enjoy a good ole cigar though.

12. I picked up cigs after bud. It really is a good stress and boredom reliever, although a very bad habit, just enough to get through a day. I enjoy them too much right now to quit, smoking is just too fun.

13. true story?

14. I smoke the odd cig at work, but ussually only one or two a week... I find it helps wake me up a little. I'd much rather relax with a pile of bud and a one hitter than tobacco though, say what you want about smoking, but at least weed gets you high.

15. Fuck that, I stick to the green baby.

16. i roll my own cigarettes. no additives just tobacco. if i could smoke weed all the time i would. smoking in general is awesome. cigarettes are just another way to smoke.

17. I think cigs can help u in stress and i love smoking them when im high it just feels good but ii only smoke menthol and kools btw are the best cig when high:smoke:

18. Cigs are horrible. What kinda argument exists for them? I mean they are extremely physically addicting, horrible taste, horrible smell, ruins your palate that you use to taste the many fine tastes of ganja, stains your teeth, causes slow long term painful death. Tobacco in general is a fucking nasty plant. Nicotine was originally used as a pesticide for its toxic effects.

And I used to hate smoking a cig while getting high. Gave me a really intense headrush I did not like at all. The ganja actually helped me quit cigs matter of fact. It lowered my anxiety level I got from withdrawals.

19. Theres nothing better than a small cigar like a captain or a gold rush after a joint.. it caps it off. everytime me and my friends smoke we immediatly break out the pack of smokes and enjoy a ciggaretee or cigar after.. its like spaghetti and meatballs. its such a good combination

20. yeah most cigarettes are pretty nasty, i dont really see how someone could go through 20-25 or more a day and feel addicted... ughhh

on the other hand im not a stranger to rolling a fine cigar out of fresh turkish tobacco (not trash american turkish) which i happen to get imported from turkey and Afghanistan as i have several friends who are army rangers and based there right now.

from what im told even the cigarettes over there are like finely rolled cigars, because the tobacco we use over here is garbage compared to how its meant to be smoked.

not a proponent of smoking ciggs just a thought...