cigarettes?

Discussion in 'General' started by highest0869, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Just wondering how many blades smoke cigarettes?
    Also whats your favorite brand/kind?

2. too much to read butt fuck ciggarrettes

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think the total count is 204,123. I smoke :cool:'s.

4. Default brand is menthol L&M 100s because I'm used to them and they're cheap. Occasionally, I get a pack of full flavors, and if I have extra cash I'll treat myself to some Camels.

5. Nope I have never

6. I just tried thes marlbroros with a brown pack forgot what they were tho but they were my favorite cigarettes i dont really like cigarettes much though i just have one occasionally.

7. Nope never will

8. I threw my pack of cigs out the window last night... I enjoyed New Ports and Camels though

Stick to blunts if anything

9. Camel menthol :D buddy grabbed me marlboro black menthol 100's... wtf is this shit?

10. Cigarettes man.. they are awful for you but I have enjoyed them before...

In high school I smoked the little filtered swisher sweets too, those are probably even worse too lol because I definitely inhaled a fair amount..

11. Marb reds when I buy packs.

Doesn't happen anymore though cause I just buy LBs of tobacco now.

12. I used to smoke Marlboro Smooth. They taste like mints. I switched to E-Cigs though. Volcano brand all the way

13. I am like MaGoO, I buy my 'baccy by the LB.
    Because I love cigarettes.

14. I cannot stand the taste of menthol. Im deffinatly a marlboro guy myself. Reds or gold pack. I enjoy the occasional camels when i have extra cash though.

15. used to smoke, started at 14 and quit when i was 20.
    smoked newports pretty much religiously the whole time

16. Started smoking at the same age. Quit three times since but back on em now

17. I started smoking right at 18.

My favorite brand is Doral Menthol Light 100's.

18. I never touched a cigarette until a few weeks after turning 18. not really sure why. i dont think im addicted, i think i just smoke for the shits and giggles

19. LMAOO this mans a clown in a good way

20. I'm a social smoker, I usually smoke camel crush when I'm smoking cigs.